DesignThe Faction is designed as a 1980s American sports coupe, being depicted with a T-Top roof with either solid or glass panels and yellow fog lights close beside the normal white lights. Some Factions are also equipped with a hood bulge.
The Faction resembles a 1982-1987 Buick Regal (similar to the Majestic in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas). The front end and rear end are based off of the Grand National, GNX, or T-Type. It also bears a similar appearance to the Declasse Sabre.
Powered by a 6.6 L (400 cu in) turbocharged V8 engine, the Faction is a fun car to drive - with a high-torque engine up front, combined with the RWD drivetrain, drifts are easy yet controllable. The car also has great brakes due to ABS. The turbo seems to have muted the sound of the V8 quite a bit though, but it still makes a nice smooth sound. The top speed is 170 mph (274 km/h). It is easy to control and easy to powerslide. Overall, the car has a great balance between sharpness and stability.
- Commonly spawn in Cerveza Heights, Schottler (Broker), Cerveza Heights, Steinway, Willis (Dukes), East Holland, Northwood, Star Junction, Chinatown, Purgatory (Algonquin), Acter, Tudor, Westdyke (Alderney), South Bohan, Boulevard and Fortside (Bohan).
- Often spawn in Firefly Island, Firefly Projects, Schottler, Beechwood City (Broker), East Island City and Willis (Dukes).
- Sometimes spawn in Berchem, Leftwood and Westdyke (Alderney).
- Occasionally spawn in Acter Industrial Park, Normandy, Port Tudor (Alderney), Varsity Heights, Middle Park, Middle Park West, Star Junction, Purgatory, Easton, Lower Easton, Presidents City, Fishmarket North, The Exchange (Algonquin), Bohan Industrial, Chase Point, Northern Gardens (Bohan), BOABO, East Hook (Broker) and Charge Island.
- Spawn in traffic during multiplayer.
- After collecting all thirty cars for Stevie he agrees to purchase cars from Niko Bellic, with the Faction fetching $1,800.
- The two default radio stations in the Faction are Electro-Choc and Radio Broker.
- This may be the first vehicle with a dealership badge, as there is a badge reading "Liberty City Willard".
- In GTA IV there is a burnt out undrivable wreck of the Faction
- The Faction is very similar to the GTA San Andreas car Majestic.
- Its beta name was Majestic.
- Although the Faction has a manual transmission, the gear-shifter is modeled after those found in automatics.