- "This rat has sold his last stir fry. I want you to take him out"
- ―Joey Leone about Chunky Lee Chong.
Claude goes to Joey Leone's garage where Joey tells Claude of a man called Lee Chong who is selling SPANK through his noodle stand. Joey instructs Claude to kill him and to drop by Ammu-Nation in the Red Light District if he needs a weapon. Claude, after going to Ammu-Nation, drives to Chinatown and enters the fish market. He then kills a fleeing Chong, who begins to run to his car.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- This mission can be done in one of two ways. The most obvious method is to simply enter the fish market and gun Lee Chong down. However, this will cause the numerous Triads in the area to attack the player, often leading to a lengthy shootout. A more sneaky approach involves going around the block to where Chong has parked his Perennial, stealing it, and taking it to 8-Ball's bomb shop. Once the car is rigged, drive it back to where it was parked, leave it, and enter the market. If the player now scares Chong, he will flee to his car in an attempt to escape, with explosive (and very fatal) results. In the meantime, the player can focus on making good his escape, allowing them to mostly ignore the many armed Triads loitering in the area.
- The above strategy will even work if you park a different car in Chong's space; he will simply jump into whatever vehicle is waiting for him.
- During the cutscene, there is an instrumental version of "Bump To The Music" by Fatamarse which the original song can be heard on Lips 106 and "See Through You" by Frankie Fame which can be heard on Head Radio.
- Chong's noodle stand de-spawns about ten seconds after completing the mission.
- There is another way of completing this mission, which is to go to the south entrance of the market, but don't go in. From here you can take a Rocket Launcher and kill chunky, easily completing the mission.