|This article or section is Under Construction.|
- "Jimmy gets in trouble with some gangsters and calls Michael for help."
Whilst relaxing by his pool, Franklin unexpectedly shows up looking for work. As the two are about to go to a bar to talk, Michael gets a call from Jimmy, who alerts Michael that his yacht had been stolen and he's hidden himself in the bow.
Using his wife's red convertible Sentinel, Michael and Franklin drive to the Western Freeway where they encounter Michael's yacht on the back of an out-of-control truck. Franklin jumps on the yacht and deals with the goons on the back before retrieving Jimmy. However, Jimmy gets knocked by the main sail and hangs on over the edge. Michael manages to catch him, then retrieves Franklin.
As he tries to chase after his yacht, the car stalls as a result of the chase. Giving up on the boat, the three drive to Los Santos Customs to repair the car. Michael catches a cab whilst Franklin drives Jimmy and the car back to Michael's place.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Quick Catch - Rescue Jimmy within 10 seconds
- Not a Scratch - Deliver Amanda's car with no damage
- This mission is similar to part of the final mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, where Sweet Johnson jumps onto the back of the firetruck similar to Franklin jumping on the yacht. Then when the side of the yacht swings out, and Jimmy is left dangling from it, it is simliar to when Sweet was left dangling from the ladder of the fire truck. This also similar to the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas mission Highjack, where Cesar jumps from the bike onto a truck.
- The mission can be triggered by either Michael or Franklin.
- The cutscene is featured in the Second Trailer of the game, only that Michael there was seen shirtless, where in the final release, he is wearing clothes and complete with headset.
- The action is also featured in the Second Trailer.
- A Willhelm scream is featured when Franklin throws the first person off the boat.
- Michael's car engine stalls after it is riddled by too many bullets. However, this is impossible in free roam, as the car engine would either never stop or be destroyed.
- If you have beaten or lost Hao's race prior to completing this mission, he will comment on your victory or loss as you enter the garage.