Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "An Italian luxury car company founded in Bologna at the beginning of the 20th Century that focused on racing cars. Having failed to win many Grand Prix, they focused on making sports cars that impress vapid women. They've done this exceptionally well."
- ―Southern San Andreas Super Autos description.
Grand Theft Auto V
The Felon is inspired by the fifth generation Maserati Quattroporte as seen by its overall design, greenhouse area and side profile. Some of its details are inspired by the Jaguar XF, such as a XF-R front fascia, large thin vertical wheel vents, front and rear lights, and rear chrome. The Felon's features also take cues from the second generation Saab 9-5 as seen on the front end. The car's taillights have a resemblance to the Tesla Model S.
The front bumper features three intakes with the central intake being the least tall of the three, occupying half the width of the front bumper. To either side of this intake, there are two taller, chrome-trimmed intakes, with upper edges that are parallel to the lower edge of the headlamp units. Above the central intake there is a large, chrome-trimmed main grille with a curved lower edge and straight top edge, with a manufacturer emblem inset. Beginning from half the grille height there are chrome-edged headlamp units with a curved lower edge and a flat top edge. These headlamp units feature two circular lamps closest to the center, and a turn indicator lamp, furthest on the outside. The car features a long bonnet/hood with two levels of elevation. The first signified by the line from the corner of the grille to its respective corner of the windscreen. The second level of elevation is inset centrally on the first.
The sides are formed mainly from a range of smooth, elegant curves. The wheel arches are flared, creating a more muscular appearance. Behind the long front quarter area the main body is smooth, with the only extra formation being a tall, thin duct behind the front wheel arch. The greenhouse area features small body-coloured wing mirrors (mounted on the window area, near the base of the A-pillars, chrome-trimmed windows and door handles. The B-pillars are neither chrome-trimmed nor body coloured. The rear wheel arch features a more prominent bulge than the front. Above, a long, elegant C-pillar can be seen, clearly illustrating the luxurious element of the car's design. By default the car features eight-spoke wheels with split edges connecting the spokes to the lip of the wheel. The wheels are wrapped in low-profile tyres.
The rear of the car draws on more XFR design elements and features rear lamp units that are dominantly red, which partly have the horizontal chrome trim inset. The horizontal trim also forms the top edge for the impressed license plate area. Beneath these there is a rear bumper that protrudes from the main body in two levels, with the lower half having more elevation. The base of the bumper features a polymer covered area which spans the entire width and houses quad exhaust tips.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto V
The car has mediocre performance. It has average acceleration, which is partially let down by its heavy weight, and its front engine, rear wheel drive layout. The engine sounds to be a flat-plane engine, which sounds rather low-revving and doesn't provide enough power for above-average acceleration. On the plus side, the vehicle has excellent durability. Wheel camber is rare and if it occurs, occurs to a minimal extent. The engine is well protected against gun-fire from other players, and is an-all round tough vehicle for head on crashes. Rolling the vehicle does little deformation in the pillars thanks to rather firm A, B and C pillars, particularly the latter.
Braking is the vehicle's good side. While the car is rather heavy, it appears to have large disk brakes and the car can come to a halt almost immediately, and still impressively quick from high speeds.
The engine cover appears to be a low-detail single-cam V10, due to the length, though shares the same design as the V8 cover found in many cars, such as the Blista, albeit lacks the engine cover bolts.
GTA V Overview
(0-60 mph in Seconds)
(mph / kmh)
(FWD / RWD / AWD)
(kg / lbs)
|N/A||90 / 145||6||N/A||RWD||1800 / 3968||65|
|6.1 Seconds||115 / 185||6||V8 (Cover)||RWD||Cannot be observed||Cannot be observed|
Grand Theft Auto V
|Type||Upgrade||Cost (Story)||Cost (Online)|
|Armor||Armor Upgrade 20%||$500||$4,500|
|Armor Upgrade 40%||$1,250||$7,500|
|Armor Upgrade 60%||$2,000||$12,000|
|Armor Upgrade 80%||$3,500||$21,000|
|Armor Upgrade 100%||$5,000||$30,000|
|Bumpers||Custom Front Splitter||$500||$1,000|
|Carbon Rear Diffuser||$500||$1,000|
|Engine||EMS Upgrade, Level 1||$900||$1,800|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 2||$1,250||$2,500|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 3||$1,800||$3,600|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 4||$3,350||$6,700|
|Hood||Ram Air Hood||$325||$650|
|Spoiler||Low Level Spoiler||$275||$550|
Felon GTGrand Theft Auto V
The Felon GT is a two-door cabriolet variant of the Felon sporting an animated convertible soft-top roof and a compacted wheelbase. It performs identical to the regular Felon.
Grand Theft Auto V
- Spawns commonly in Rockford Hills and Vinewood Hills.
- Can be bought for $100,000 from Southern San Andreas Super Autos.
- Sometimes driven by the Ballas members around their territory.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- It can be bought from Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $90,000 in GTA Online.
- Can be seen rarely driving around Rockford Hills and Vinewood Hills.
- The Felon's default radio stations are Radio Los Santos, The Lab and West Coast Classics.
- In GTA V, the Ballas own Felons and can be seen with a bright purple or black paintjob.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online the Felon sells for $9,000 at Los Santos Customs.
- The Felon is considered as a Coupé although it has four doors, suggesting that it is a "four-door coupé" or a fastback sedan.
- The front fascia is similar that of an Adder. The two vehicles are in no way related, however.
- In the enhanced version of the game, when the headlights are turned on, the front Lampadati badge will glow.
- Felon GT - The two door sports convertible version of the Felon.