Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "You know what? I think we're gonna take a little drive."
- — Carl Johnson
Fender Ketchup is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl Johnson by San Fierro Triads leader Wu Zi Mu from his office at The Four Dragons Casino, a casino located along The Strip in Las Venturas, San Andreas.
Carl pays a visit to Woozie, after inviting him to this new place. Woozie explains to him the problems he's having about the casino business. Apparently, either one of the three mafia families in the city - the Leone Family, the Forelli Family and the Sindacco Family - are causing the trouble for him, and would do anything to keep them away. Woozie then offers a deal to Carl; in exchange for some help with the casino business, Woozie would offer Carl a share of the casino. Carl gladly agrees.
A little later, a Triad comes in, saying that some thugs have been interrupting things, and that one of the thugs was caught. Woozie orders him to get rid of the thug, but Carl has a better idea. He orders the Triad to tie him up on the windscreen of a Feltzer, and he would deal with this a little later.
Soon enough, Carl goes to the garage and finds the thug already tied up to the windscreen of the car. Carl leaves the garage and drives frantically around town in order scare the thug into revealibg which family he belongs to. The thug eventually reveals that he is from the Sindacco Family, and Carl says that's all he wanted to hear. He then goes back to the casino.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Scare him, but remember head on collisions will kill him.
- Take him back to the casino.
If you are having trouble with this mission, go to the airport. There is a lot of space and you can go really fast on the runway without running into traffic.
During the cutscene where CJ is in the garage and enters the Feltzer to drive it out, sometimes the garage door will not open properly and the vehicle will become stuck inside the garage during the cutscene, and it can be observed crashing repeatedly into the door and the walls on the inside of the garage as the camera remains in a fixed position. However, pressing the "Shift" key after a measure of time will skip this cutscene and allow the vehicle to exit the garage. You can also turn the Frame Limiter ON to solve this problem.
- During this mission, you won't be able to use the first person camera view due to the fact that Johnny would've been blocking the view.
- The more the "Scare-O-Meter" increases, Johnny will curse and taunt CJ. And, if the meter is close to full, he will be completely shellshocked in horror.
- If the player at first drives fast (with Johnny saying phrases such as "I shit myself!" or "Untie me, now!") and towards the end the player drives slower, Johnny will thank CJ for slowing down. He also thanks him if the car isn't even moving.
- Going on the expressway surrounding the Four Dragons Casino will warrant three wanted stars if the player stays too long there. However, by keeping high speed the player can both avoid the police and scare the guy fast enough. The only problem is to get back to the casino without being arrested, but it's not that hard either.
- If the Feltzer is flipped upside down, Johnny will scream in panic as if he catches fire, although the car does not burn until the player gets out of the Feltzer. Doing so will cause the car to incinerate, then explode, and the mission is failed as a result.
- It is possible to drive and customize the Feltzer at a TransFender, with Johnny still tied to the hood and windscreen while the player is modifying the Feltzer.