- "Funky soul sounds from the one and only Oliver "Ladykiller" Biscuit, who manned the airwaves of Fever 105 throughout Vice City's most turbulent era. "Ladykiller" put the wiggle in your jiggle, the slide in your stride, and reminded Vice City's denizens that times were never too tough not to party. With classic tracks from Kool & the Gang, Michael Jackson and many others, he's got what you need."
- ― GTA Vice City Website
Fever 105 is a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, hosted by Oliver "Ladykiller" Biscuit (voiced by Julius Dyson). The station plays Modern Disco, Soul and R&B. An album of songs from the station is available separately or as part of the Vice City soundtrack box set.
In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, it is heavily implied that Fever used to be the Hip-hop/Electro station Fresh FM. This is further evidenced by the fact that Fresh was broadcasted at the same frequency, and its DJ, Luke, was having an angry outburst at Biscuit because he had offered to buy the station.
- The Whispers - "And the Beat Goes On" (1979)
- Fat Larry's Band - "Act Like You Know" (1982)
- Oliver Cheatham - "Get Down Saturday Night" (1983)
- Pointer Sisters - "Automatic" (1983)
- René & Angela - "I'll Be Good" (1985)
- Mary Jane Girls - "All Night Long" (1983)
- Rick James - "Ghetto Life" (1981)
- Michael Jackson - "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" (1982)*
- Evelyn "Champagne" King - "Shame" (1977)
- Teena Marie - "Behind the Groove" (1980)
- Mtume - "Juicy Fruit" (1983)
- Kool & the Gang - "Summer Madness" (1974)
- Indeep - "Last Night a D.J. Saved My Life" (1982)
Songs marked with * don't appear in the 10th Anniversary Edition
- It is implied that this is Lance Vance's favorite radio station as it is the default station for his white Infernus.
- Fever 105 is the favourite radio station of the Haitians, alongside Flash FM, which can be heard after the player carjacks their Voodoo.
- The songs "All Night Long" and "Behind the Groove" are also played in the Pole Position Club.
- "Summer Madness" by Kool & the Gang is featured in the first Grand Theft Auto: Vice City trailer.
- "Act Like You Know" by Fat Larry's Band is featured in the PC trailer for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- "Get Down Saturday Night" was sampled in Michael Grey's song "The Weekend", which appears on the playlist of DJ Paul in Vladivostok FM for Episodes from Liberty City.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online, during Halloween weekend, a special edition t-shirt with the logo was available through Crate Drops.
- The song "All Night Long" samples the song "Risin' to the Top" by Keni Burke, which can be heard on the station VCFL in Vice City Stories.
- Bounce FM, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas which plays disco music.
- Paradise FM, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories which plays disco music.
- K109 The Studio, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV which plays disco music.
- Space 103.2 , a radio station in Grand Theft Auto V which plays funk music.
- Flash FM, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories which plays another song by Michael Jackson.
- VCFL, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories which plays R&B, as well as another song by Rick James.
- The Vibe 98.8, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV that plays another song by Mtume.