|This article needs more images of:|
Design gallery images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
The tractor's design appears to be inspired by that of the John Deere 6930.
The Fieldmaster is a modern counterpart to the older Tractor, and is fully enclosed, unlike the older Tractor's open-air design. Like the Tractor, the Fieldmaster can only accommodate the driver, and unlike other vehicles with large tyres, the Fieldmaster's tyres can be punctured.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto V
Despite its heavy weight, it is moderately good in terms of performance but isn't that fast, making it a relatively undesirable vehicle to drive on the roads. It is good at riding in terrain, but not as good as in off-roading. It is not a suitable vehicle for eluding police, and its large, exposed tires makes it vulnerable to a single shot from a firearm.
GTA V Overview
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
Number + Type
(Kg / lb)
|n/a||45 / 72||
6500 / 14330
|Cannot reach 60 mph.||40 / 64||
Mass cannot be observed.
A snow covered Fieldmaster appears in the Prologue when passing it in the getaway car. It is unobtainable.
Grand Theft Auto V
- Commonly found in Blaine County, especially in and around the farms in Grapeseed, Paleto Bay, and the Tongva Valley. Attempting to hijack a Fieldmaster will result in the driver becoming hostile towards the player.
- Parked near the main lifeguard station on Vespucci Beach and near Dr. Friedlander's office, and can also be found driving around on the beach. Only found in the early morning and in the evening. Can have a rake-like trailer attached to it to loosen up the sand. If the player follows the Fieldmaster and creates tyre tracks in the sand, the driver will exit and become hostile.
- Sometimes seen driving around the Vinewood Racetrack during daytime with a sand rake attached to it.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Can be seen driven around in Blaine County.
- May be seen driven around in Vespucci Beach with a sand rake attached to it.
- In the enhanced version, the Fieldmaster shares its horn with the Marquis.
- In the beta, the Fieldmaster had extra lights above its windshield.
- The Fieldmaster does not have a default radio station or a reverse light.