The tractor's design appears to be inspired by that of the John Deere 6930.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
- Commonly found in Blaine County, especially in and around the farms in Grapeseed, Paleto Bay, and the Tongva Valley.
- Vespucci Beach, parked on the beach near the main lifeguard station and near Dr. Friedlander's office, as well as driving around on the beach. Only found in the early morning and in the evening.
- Sometimes seen driving around the Vinewood Racetrack during daytime.
- Able to hitch trailers/implements, though full details on what it can hitch are unknown. One confirmed implement is a large rake, which sometimes spawns attached to Fieldmasters driving on Vespucci Beach and on the fields at farms.
- The Fieldmaster can be found at Vespucci Beach from 5:00 to 7:00am on certain days. It will always have the rake implement, and will be smoothing out the sand. If the player follows it with their car and creates more tire tracks, the driver will exit the Fieldmaster and become hostile.
- Strangely, the Fieldmaster's large tires can be popped just like regular vehicle tires.