The tractor's design appears to be inspired by that of the John Deere 7810.
It seems to be a modern tractor, which is covered and has doors, unlike its older counterpart. It's an industrial vehicle and farming vehicle, as it is seen in beaches, but only seen more in the roads of Blaine County. Only one person can enter the vehicle as being the driver. Despite its heavy weight, it is moderately good in terms of performance but it isn't that fast, making it a lesser worthwhile vehicle to drive on the roads. It is good at riding in terrain, but not as good as in off-roading.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
- Commonly found in Blaine County, especially in and around the farms in Grapeseed, Paleto Bay, and the Tongva Valley.
- Vespucci Beach, parked on the beach near the main lifeguard station and near Dr. Friedlander's office, as well as driving around on the beach. Only found in the early morning and in the evening. Can have a rake-like trailer attached to it to loosen up the sand.
- Sometimes seen driving around the Vinewood Racetrack during daytime with a sand rake attached to it.
- Can be seen driven around in Blaine County.
- May be seen driven around on Vespucci Beach with a sand rake attached to it.
- Able to hitch trailers/implements, though most of them are stationary objects. One confirmed implement is a large rake, which sometimes spawns attached to Fieldmasters driving on Vespucci Beach and on the fields at farms.
- The Fieldmaster can be found at Vespucci Beach from 5:00 to 7:00am on certain days. It will always have the rake implement, and will be smoothing out the sand. If the player follows it with their car and creates more tire tracks, the driver will exit the Fieldmaster and become hostile.
- Strangely, the Fieldmaster's large tires can be popped just like regular vehicle tires.
- Nearly all Fieldmasters in Blaine County have hostile owners. If the player decides to shoot or harm the driver in any way, the driver will follow or shoot the player. This goes the same for GTA Online. (e.g they mostly carry a Pistol or a Knife.)
- If Franklin tries to get into a Fieldmaster with Chop he will automatically tell Chop to go home. This is because the game does not recognise the Fieldmaster as a car as only one person can fit in the Fieldmaster.
- Every driver of a Fieldmaster encountered is obese in appearance.