● Stunt Jumps 1-5 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzMEf209XVc&o ● Stunt Jumps 6-10 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuRLAr6zW_M ● Stunt Jumps 11-15 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCMe4Br7jk ● Stunt Jumps 16-20 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt8UOS0SCC8 ● Stunt Jumps 26-30 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja2FKrinoJs
GTA 5 Playlist Here ► http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoXCkPBWV8y414JTflqq7-JIoTBgcJHVC
How to the Stunt Jumps 21-25 in GTA 5 or Grand Theft Auto V. All 5 of these Stunts Jumps are found in the South Los Santos. A sports car like the comet is highly advisable in order to complete these stunts although you can also use a motorbike. Franklins driving ability will also be beneficial for these stunt jumps.
- Jump 21 = Found in Palomino Avenue and the ramp is some wooden planks on the side walk .You need to jump to the Palomino Avenue.
- Jump 22 = Is a Pagoda in Little Seoul with the ramp actually being that pagoda. Your landing zone is onto Rockford drive.
- Jump 23 = Is the Red Desert Avenue Overpass Jump located on the Equality Way. You will need to veer onto the grass on the left and your ramp is a grassy bump. A sports car is Motor cycle is more advisable for speed with your landing zone being onto the Great Ocean Highway.
- Jump 24 = Is to jump across the Del Pierro freeway. You a lot of speed so a sports car should be used. Your Ramp is a wooden ramp on the guard rail and the Landing zone is the opposite side of the freeway
- Jump 25 = Is the roof of the multi story car park in Peaceful street. The best run up is the length of the rooftop with your ramp being the billboard. You landing zone is Alta Street business courtyard.
Check out our channel for more gaming tutorials :) http://www.youtube.com/user/YourHowToGame
Music by Sinc Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/MrNotThatFamous?feature=mhee All Rights Reserved.