● Stunt Jumps 1-5 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzMEf209XVc&o ● Stunt Jumps 6-10 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuRLAr6zW_M ● Stunt Jumps 11-15 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCMe4Br7jk ● Stunt Jumps 16-20 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt8UOS0SCC8 ● Stunt Jumps 21-25 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFG1E9OtHIM
GTA 5 Playlist Here ► http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoXCkPBWV8y414JTflqq7-JIoTBgcJHVC
How to the Stunt Jumps 26-30 in GTA 5 or Grand Theft Auto V. All 5 of these Stunts Jumps are found in the South Los Santos. A sports car like the comet is highly advisable in order to complete these stunts although you can also use a motorbike. Franklins driving ability will also be beneficial for these stunt jumps.
- Jump 26 = Found in South Los Santos Multi story car park.You need to jump to Innocence Boulevard and as speed is not that important any vehicle is possible to complete this jump.
- Jump 27 = Found in a Multi story car park in Capital Boulevard. Your ramp is made of plywood on the roof of the car park with your landing zone being onto Capital Boulevard.
- Jump 28 = Is the Boat Shop Sprunk Ramp found in the car park of the Get Aweight water sports store. Any car is possible to complete this jump and your landing zone is onto the Olympic Freeway.
- Jump 29 = Found in another Multi story car park in Elgin Avenue. The best run up is to use the entrance ramp as too much speed you will jump the ramp before you hit it and not enough speed you will not clear the side walk. Your landing is onto Power Street.
- Jump 30 = Is the broken wall of the Pill Box Overpass and is quiet straight forward. You landing zone is onto San Andreas Avenue.
Check out our channel for more gaming tutorials :) http://www.youtube.com/user/YourHowToGame
Music by Sinc Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/MrNotThatFamous?feature=mhee All Rights Reserved.