● Stunt Jumps 1-5 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzMEf209XVc&o ● Stunt Jumps 6-10 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuRLAr6zW_M ● Stunt Jumps 11-15 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCMe4Br7jk ● Stunt Jumps 16-20 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt8UOS0SCC8 ● Stunt Jumps 21-25 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFG1E9OtHIM ● Stunt Jumps 26-30 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja2FKrinoJs&ns ● Stunt Jumps 31-35 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzUwP5ecjUE
GTA 5 Playlist Here ► http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoXCkPBWV8y414JTflqq7-JIoTBgcJHVC
How to the Stunt Jumps 36-40 in GTA 5 or Grand Theft Auto V. All 5 of these Stunts Jumps are found in the South Los Santos. A sports car like the comet is highly advisable in order to complete these stunts although you can also use a motorbike. Franklins driving ability will also be beneficial for these stunt jumps.
- Jump 36 = Found on one of the off ramps of the Los Santos freeway onto the Del Perro Freeway.You need to jump to the Los santos flood control drain and any vehicle is possible to complete this jump as its more of a controlled fall rather than a jump.
- Jump 37 = Is the Pillbox Hill stair jump near Elgin Avenue. Your ramp is the broken stair rail, with the landing zone being onto Strawberry Avenue.
- Jump 38 = Is the Del Perro Overpass Jump located near Alta Street. Any car is possible to complete this jump and your landing zone is onto the La Peurta Freeway.
- Jump 39 = Found near the Rockford Plaza off Burton, Carcer Way and Occupation Avenue. The best run up is to use the left tunnel of Rockford plaza and again your ramp is a broken guard rail. Your landing is onto San Vitus Boulevard. .
- Jump 40 = Is the Rockford hills Arcade jump located near the fire station on Milton Road.The ramp is the balcony in the centre of the courtyard with Your landing zone onto Rockford Drive.
Check out our channel for more gaming tutorials :) http://www.youtube.com/user/YourHowToGame
Music by Sinc Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/MrNotThatFamous?feature=mhee All Rights Reserved.