- The player will need to go to Cletus' Target Practice mission as Trevor. It is one of the Stranger and Freaks missions.
- Once the mission is started, abandon Cletus and head to Fort Zancudo. As always, the entrance gates on both entrances will be open. The player will not receive a wanted level for entering the base and the military will not engage.
- Now head to the hangar where the Lazer is usually stored, or alternatively, head to the centre of the runways to the spots where they can also be found.
- Now, enter the jet and take care when taking off. Take your time as there are no time limits and no restrictions.
- Once airborne, take ultimate care. When landing, be careful and precise with the landing gradient and alignment with the runway. An estimated 30° angle is best for landing.
- Now, being extremely careful, drive the Lazer on the road like you would with a car, slowly making your way back to Cletus.
- Finally, using the gatling gun of the Lazer, or running him over, kill Cletus. Don't exit the jet. The mission will now fail. Press 'Exit' in the mission replay screen, and you shall respawn in the jet.
- Now head to Trevor's hangar, storing it. Save the game.
- Purchasing a plane as Trevor after storing the Lazer will remove the Lazer.
- This method is repeatable, so long as you do not complete Cletus' mission.
- The method can also be done with the Buzzard Attack Chopper, and the Besra (the latter applies to the enhanced version only).
- The method allows the Titan to be obtained, but due to its size, it cannot be spawned.
- If the player wishes to complete the mission and still obtain Lazers in future, the player can complete the mission but save the game in a different slot (but saving the previous game too). The player can obtain Lazers or Buzzards in the first slot (where the player has not completed the mission), and save them in a third slot.
Appears on these pages
The Jobuilt P-996 LAZER is a military fighter jet featured in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft...