The Fire Axe (colloquially known as the Axe), is a weapon that appears in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, and also a cut weapon from Grand Theft Auto V.
The fire axe was used by Toni Cipriani in order to kill Giovanni Casa during the mission Dead Meat in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. The axe is also a weapon of choice for the Diablos. The axe is an average weapon that deals the same amount of damage as the Baseball Bat and is one of the only few melee weapons the player cannot perform a swing hit whilst playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
|The following is based on Grand Theft Auto V cut content and has not been verified by canon sources.|
Please do not add unverified or speculative content to this article unless confirmed by Rockstar Games or in-game data.
The Fire Axe was scheduled to be released in Grand Theft Auto V, although the weapon was cut before the game was released. An image of it can be found in the game files. It was most likely replaced by the Hatchet.
|End of information based on Grand Theft Auto V cut content.|
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- Harwood, Portland Island - Behind the fire station.
- Hepburn Heights, Portland Island - Used by the Diablos.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
- Washington Beach - Next to the Chunder Wheel at the fairground.
- Downtown - At the construction site and the later Moist Palms Hotel.
- Viceport - At the oil refinery fuel depot where the mission Burning Bridges takes place.
- The Fire Axe can be found inside the many locations around Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto IV, however, they are unusable.
- There is a Fire Axe inside Michael De Santa's garage on the right when entering, but like in Grand Theft Auto IV, it is unusable.