- "The Fleeca card is the high-interest loan that keeps on giving."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
Grand Theft Auto IV
Fleeca has three radio ads which includes its slogan "Fleeca, it's time to start paying". In the Public Liberty Radio program The Séance, a guest on the show gives her Fleeca card number over the air, whereupon the host, Beatrix Fontaine, says that her card will be "very secure." In TW@ internet cafes and in many other stores in the city, Fleeca credit cards are accepted. There's also a Fleeca company building in The Exchange, Algonquin.
GTA Chinatown Wars
Though there are no ads in the radio stations in GTA Chinatown Wars, Fleeca ads can be seen throughout the city, with the same image as in GTA IV.
GTA V and GTA Online
In GTA V, along with offering credit cards, Fleeca now operates a series of physical banks named Fleeca Bank around San Andreas. The banks are a rather odd addition as they have a fully modelled interior with pedestrians often waiting in line but no cashiers or employees are to be found. The banks are not featured in any missions and the vaults cannot be opened.
In GTA Online, however, The Fleeca Bank branch in Great Ocean Highway is the main target during the Fleeca Job heist. Lester says that this branch is a good target because it got some bonds guarded in deposit boxes that are being hidden from the taxman, so no one will report missing and also the light security. The crew first scope the bank to take as much information as they can, steal an Armored Kuruma to assist in the getaway, and then the crew steals the deposit box 167 in the finale.
It is possible to glitch into the Fleeca banks using the phone glitch and standing in a certain place. There is a safe, although the player cannot open it with explosives, melee, or bullets, and the door behind the counter is locked so it's not possible to get into that area.
In GTA IV, there is only one branch within Liberty City. In GTA V, however, five branches are located in Los Santos itself while two are outside the city:
Notable People with Fleeca card and account
- Dave Grossman offers his Fleeca card to Johnny Klebitz for a job during his Random Encounter.
- During Club Management, Luis Lopez has to pick up famous actor Bruce Spade from Northwood and take him to Maisonette 9 by helicopter. Bruce tells Luis he was in town to shoot a Fleeca commercial with a brilliant young director.
- Fleeca comes from "fleecer", which means a person that cons or tricks people out of money.
- Therefore, the pronunciation of the word is "fleesa" rather than "fleeka", this might be so it sounds similar to the word Visa, which is the brand it's parodying.
- Each Fleeca bank branch has an inaccessible vault. In GTA Online, however, these vaults can be entered with a glitch seen in this video. Blaine County Savings Bank can be also entered by the same way.
- One of The Three Bankers that Franklin pick up in the mission Clown Car for the Downtown Cab Co, works in the Fleeca Bank of Hawick Avenue.
- One of the posters inside any branch in GTA V says "Money for nothing? no problem." This is a reference to the Dire Straits song "Money for Nothing".
- Some of the posters found in GTA V reveal that 2013 is the 100th anniversary of Fleeca, suggesting that the company was founded in 1913.
- Shark, a competing credit card company.
- Limit, a competing credit card company.
- PISH, another credit card company that parodies VISA.