Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For the Heist Finale see The Fleeca Job.|
- "Prove your worth as a heist crew member by taking down a small Fleeca Bank franchise on the Western Highway. Scope it out, get your getaway car then take it down and get out clean."
- ―Heist description
The Heist is first triggered when the GTA Online Protagonist visits Lester Crest at his warehouse. Later, Lester would call the player, telling them the Heist is ready. Lester assists in planing and performing a robbery on the Fleeca Bank branch located on the Great Ocean Highway.
The Heist consists of two Heist Setups and one finale. It is completed with a total of 2 players, making it one of the easiest Heists to be completed.
- Scope Out:
- "Observe security at the Fleeca Bank on the Western Highway. Then collect Paige and some equipment from the factory, and come back to the apartment to plan the score."
- — Instruction
- "Source the getaway car for the Fleeca Job. It's currently being looked after by a Little Seoul stick up crew in a Del Perro parking lot."
- — Instruction
- The Fleeca Job:
- "Take down the Fleeca franchise. The driver controls the crowd. The driller gets box 167 from the vault. Then everyone gets out and gets away in the Kuruma."
- — Instructions
- After the job, both players can be seen drinking in Tequi-la-la, though the building remains inaccessible in Free Mode.
- There is a glitch in the first setup. When the SUV arrives to the high end apartment in the end, the screen freezes for host looking at the garage door. The crew member sees the setup passed screen, and then gets a white screen. Both have to restart the game to resume. Because of this glitch, the host gets no progression in the Social Club Challenges, like Criminal Mastermind or All in Order etc. This seems to occur when hosting from an older apartment, Apartments in the High Life update seem to have no issues.