Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Observe security at the Fleeca Bank on the Western Highway. Then collect Paige and some equipment from the factory, and come back to the apartment to plan the score."
- — Instructions
After meeting with Lester Crest at his garment factory, the online player must return to their high-end apartment planning room (marked on the minimap by an H icon) and commence the setup. After recruiting another team member, they both exit the apartment and drive Lester to the Fleeca Bank on the Great Ocean Highway using Lester's car.
After observing the bank, they must then return to Lester's garment factory. On the way, whichever crew member is not driving is required to practice the hacking mini-game using Lester's software. The mini-game consists of a constantly moving line that the player must guide from a start point to an end point. If it touches anything but the exit it fails and has to be restarted. There are 3 levels to complete, with each one increasing in difficulty. Continued failure slows down the speed of the point but reduces the achievement level. It is recommended to use the D-pad rather than the analogue stick. The crew can't go to the next part of the mission until the hacking mini-game has been completed.
Upon arrival at the garment factory, Paige Harris is waiting by a Granger with the heist supplies and the crew must deliver this back to the heist Leader's apartment garage to complete the setup mission.
- After the end of the mission the player might fall through the apartment and the screen will turn white. It will stay like that unless the game is restarted. This was fixed in the Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1 update.
- After the driver regains control once Lester shows footage of the security cameras, for a short amount of time the driver will not be steering the steering wheel if they turn the wheels. This can be seen clearer in first-person.
- Previously, there's a high chance that the Asea will freeze in place after reaching the bank, forcing the players to leave or fail the mission. This was fixed in a later update.
- Although players use iFruit mobile phones, during the hacking mini-game the player will be using a BitterSweet phone. This also happens in the finale.
- The lobby image is the same used for the race Over the Hump.