As expected from a gang car of its class, the car is capable of seating four, and possesses considerably good top speed and acceleration, low ground clearance and good handling, almost up to par with the Leone Sentinel and the Sindacco Argento, which makes it one of the most functional and well performing gang cars in the game.
It is powered by an Inline-6 engine, coupled to a 4-speed gearbox in a front-engine, rear-wheel drive configuration. Its mass is 2200 kg. It shares the same engine and horn as the Banshee.
Prominent Appearances in Missions
- Taking the Peace - Some Forellis are having a meeting in Newport during the mission. They must be killed during the mission progress to reach the completion. When reaching the meeting, three Forelli ExSess' can be found. In the end of the mission, one of the three gets destroyed (whether Toni had touched it or not)
- Rough Justice - Two Forelli ExSess' parked in Wichita Gardens during the mission and Toni must damage them to force the Forelli members out and let the Hoods' members to kill them.
- A Date With Death - Some Forellis arrive in two Forelli ExSess'.
- Bringing the House Down - A Forelli ExSess can be found inside the tunnel. Escaping from the tunnel with this vehicle is optional.
- Forelli Exsess' are common in traffic where Forelli influence is present, primarily including Fort Staunton and neighboring districts in Staunton Island & Wichita Gardens in Shoreside Vale before the Forellis are chased out of the district.
- One ExSess can be found parked on the side of the main street through the Little Italy part of Fort Staunton, although it does not appear parked once Fort Staunton is blown up, and is occasionally locked, and Forelli members will begin shooting at the player (if they have not already) if he/she tries to get in. Even after they are destroyed, they appear in parts of Fort Staunton and in Newport if the player stays longer.
- The word "ExSess" in the vehicle's name is a play on the word "Excess", referring to the excessive speed it has as one of the top performing cars of the game (much like "XS", a common designation on cars like the Sentinel XS).
- The default radio station of the Forelli ExSess is Double Clef FM.
- Given a resemblance to the Kuruma, it is assumed that the ExSess, the possible base model of the Forelli ExSess, is a sportier and performance enchanced version of the Kuruma, but since the car never had a civilian version, it is unproven.