As expected from a gang car of its class, the car is capable of seating four, and possesses considerably good top speed and acceleration, low ground clearance and good handling, almost up to par with the Leone Sentinel and the Sindacco Argento, which makes it one of the most functional and well performing gang cars in the game.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
Forelli Exsess' are common in traffic where Forelli influence is present, primarily including Fort Staunton and neighboring districts in Staunton Island & Wichita Gardens in Shoreside Vale before the Forellis are chased out of the district. One ExSess can be found parked on the side of the main street through the Little Italy part of Fort Staunton, although it doesn't appear parked once you blow up Fort Staunton, and is occasionally locked, and Forelli members will begin shooting at you (if they haven't already) if you try to get in. Even after they're destroyed, they appear in parts of Fort Staunton and in Newport if you stay longer.
- The word "ExSess" in the vehicle's name is a play on the word "Excess", referring to the excessive speed it has as one of the top performing cars of the game.
- Just like the Sindacco Argento, it shares the same engine & horn as the Banshee.
- The default radio station of the Forelli ExSess is Double Clef FM.
- Given a resemblance to the Kuruma, it is assumed that the ExSess, the possible base model of the Forelli ExSess, is a sportier and performance enchanced version of the Kuruma, but since the car never had a civilian version, it is unproven.
- This vehicle is not ever seen in subsequent GTA titles, but it appears that the Feroci in GTA IV is the HD Universe rendition of this car.