Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Who was it who got killed?? Well now you could write what you think in this page. All you need to do is write down what you think then write your username beside what you wrote.
I think Pete died but everyone believes it was Vic so Vic simply hides to make sure no one guns in thoughts of killing him for the incident in Liberty City. HuangLee 21:47, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
- I have always believed it was Pete who died. And I'm not saying it's true, I just believe so. --GTA 4 PC 00:17, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
- Pete definitely. First off, Pete was probably in the DR during GTA:VCS, which explains the Latin accent. Second, Vic V. said he wasn't going back into the drug game, so he probably would've beat Lance up if he even suggested a coke deal in Vice City. Finally, Lance probably convinced Pete into the deal because. Promising him prominance and wealth under their big brother's name and rise to the top. He probably agreed too, being the runt of the Vance family. - User:TommygunAl
Well in the end of vice city stories he did Vic did say he wanted to lay low for a while and Victor doesn't have an accent like it showed in the video so its a good chance it was Pete.
- Pete Vance. The guy that was killed definetly was not Victor and I don't believe it was a continuation mistake in VCS. Rockstar wouldn't be so dumb to do that.--PBello 18:09, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
- I don't get what's with the popularity of Pete dying instead of Vic. Almost everything in both games implied that Vic was at that deal. The only problem is the differences in the voices between the two games. It's like saying Toni from GTA III is not the Toni in GTA LCS just because their voices are different.--Spaceeinstein 21:42, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
- The voices of Tonys are different, but they have the same Brooklynese accent. It's plausible to say that the voice of Tony changed over three years, but it is insane to assume that someone developed an accent over two years.User:TommygunAl
its vic it looks like him and all.User:Lozzy94
I think its Pete because victor doesnt talk like that also he looks alittle different than vic in vcs
Well,I'm pretty sure that Rockstar actually says on their website that it was Victor Vance that got killed in the opening of Vice City.And if Rockstar says so,then its pretty much a fact. Toni Cipriani is a good example,because he also looks and talks nothing like his prequel self. If you really want a silly hypothetical explanation,then maybe after the events of VCS, Victor goes to the DR to be incognito,and tries to retire there for 2 years,becoming out of shape with his new retirement,and even adopting tthe accent to fit in better.Then something comes up and he needs a large amount of money so he decides to do the one deal with his brother back in Vice City.That sounds reasonable. Personally,I think it would have been way cooler and less confusing if the main character of VCS had been that chef Leo that Tommy kills and gets his cellphone from in the begining of Vice City.User:A-1,09:55,March 18,(UTC)
I always thought it was Vic who got killed. The man who got shot was balding and it also appeared that Vic from VCS was also going bald. His going bald was also mentioned in at least one cutsceen in VCS. Of course this means nothing and it would be cool if Vic didn't die because he was a good character.Jaceysdad 18:35, August 31, 2010 (UTC)