Foster Valley is a district of San Fierro, San Andreas. It is located at the southern tip of the city, between Missionary Hill to the west, and Easter Bay International Airport to the east. To the north is Doherty, and to the south is Mount Chiliad.
Foster Valley is a commercial/industrial district whose architectural centerpiece is a conglomeration of buildings closely resembling Oracle Corporation's headquarters in Redwood City, California. Foster Valley is also home to the Corvin Stadium, which serves as a football stadium for the San Fierro 69ers and houses a dirt track. This district enjoys quick freeway access and a general isolation from the remainder of the city.
The buildings resemble ones from Redwood City but the name comes from Foster City, San Francisco. Both cities are associated with Silicon Valley, San Francisco. The mountains surrounding the region are similar to Silicon Valley but on a much smaller scale.
- AK-47 - South area, behind a big rock next to the long eastern building at the industrial area
- Flowers - South area, on the walking way on the long eastern building at the industrial area
- Night Vision Goggles
- Camera - South area, at the south-eastern building
- Police Bribe - North area, east from the Stadium, under the highway
- Police Bribe - South area, under the western circle ramp
|Neighborhoods, districts and areas in San Fierro, San Andreas|
|Avispa Country Club • Battery Point • Calton Heights • Chinatown • City Hall • Doherty • Downtown • Easter Basin • Easter Bay International Airport • Esplanade East • Esplanade North • Financial • Foster Valley • Garcia • Hashbury • Juniper Hill • Juniper Hollow • King's • Missionary Hill • Ocean Flats • Palisades • Paradiso • Queens • Santa Flora|