- "Stylish, roomy, easy to handle with a cruise speed of 130 knots, this 4-seat single-engine light helicopter is popular with both private pilots and charter companies. Featuring an enclosed tail fan, the Frogger is one of the quietest helicopters on the market today. Especially great for the man who needs to get to work fast but can't bear the moaning of neighbors complaining about noise and rotor wash."
- ―Elitás Travel webpage
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
- Black with silver strips
- Maroon with silver strips
- Orange with silver
- Red with silver
- White with light-brown strips
- Metallic-blue with white strips
- It is known to take a role in the mission Three's a Company, which involves all three protagonists having to do a "snatch and grab" target extraction for the FIB
- Trevor Phillips owns a black Frogger after the mission Three's Company. It spawns at the helipad at the Sandy Shores Airfield and features crudely painted red Trevor Phillips Enterprises logos scrawled on the tail. Dialogue reveals the helicopter was stolen from the FIB by Trevor following said mission.
- A Frogger with a unique paint job (Trevor Philips Enterprises livery) can be found at the Grand Senora Desert airstrip after completing the mission "Three's Company (Mission)". It is painted black with red text referencing TP Inc. written over it.
- Can be bought on www.elitastravel.com for $1,300,000. Always spawns in black.
- Can be found at the Merryweather-owned part of the Port of Los Santos.
- Best obtained by skipping a taxi ride into the south-most part of the port.
- A four-star wanted level will be given to the player.
- Merryweather will disable the stolen Frogger after a few minutes of use – rendering it useless.
- Sometimes one lands at the Vespucci heliport. It is always black with white strips and will hover up in the air again if the player comes too close while the pilot is still sitting in the helicopter. (Also confirmed in GTA Online)
- Sometimes spawns on the Sandy Shores airbase helipad after your character reaches Level 11 and can be sometimes replaced by a Marine Cargobob after level 21. (GTA Online only)
- Yellow Froggers can be seen flying around Vespucci Beach, although they are not obtainable even if you manage to make them land (confirmed with the Lifeguard Frogger in singleplayer).
- The Frogger is not very usable for making "Fly-By's" and evacuation scenarios because of the mostly open and light structure of the helicopter, which gives almost no defense against enemy firearms. It also often takes only a few shots to the engine and it will shortly after suffer from the damage. When the rotor stoped 3-4 times the system will give a warning sound and the rotor-engine completely shuts down, leaving the helicopter unuseable and slowly floating to the ground.
<Not to be used until the main infobox has text in each category>