- "The Fugitive is the go-to cruiser for law enforcement and those that want to pretend they are law enforcement. The gas mileage isn't so great, but cops mostly sit with the car idling anyways."
This car features very aggressive formations which appear to have been inspired by Australian and American design styling found on the Pontiac G8, Holden VE Commodore, Holden VF Commodore, Chevrolet SS, sixth generation Chevrolet Caprice/Caprice PPV and Holden WM Statesman/Holden WM/WN Caprice. This likely based on the real life cars using the GM Zeta platform. The car's design may also be influenced by the tenth generation Chevrolet Impala.
At the base of the front bumper sporting influence is very prevalent. The front bumper features a main central vent whose base appears to have a CFRP insert. Either side of this vent there are two, less tall vents, whose inner edges are parallel to the outer edges of the central vent. Above the central vent there is a large main grille with chrome edges and a horizontal chrome strip splitting it into two halves, much like that on the eighth generation Chevrolet Malibu. The headlamp units have curved lower edges which almost continue the curvature of the bottom edge of the grille. The bonnet/hood has a main elevated area, whose edges run from a top corner of the main grille to their corresponding windscreen corner. The car features rear view mirrors whose outer shells are finished in CFRP.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
- A white Fugitive spawns in the northwest of Grand Senora Desert. (map )
- Available for $24,000 from Southernsanandreassuperautos.com.
- Southernsanandreassuperautos.com states that there is a police version of the Fugitive, referencing the Chevrolet Caprice PPV, which the Fugitive is based on, yet there is no police car based on it found in the game.
- It is mistakenly referred to as Vapid Fugitive on the website since the 1.06 update.