|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of the GTA Wiki.|
Grammar/3rd person perspective
|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
When the VIP Work of Fully Loaded has started, a Ruiner 2000 will spawn on random places based on the location of the CEO. Entering the vehicle will reveal all the turreted vehicles around the map. If the CEO had started the VIP Work at Los Santos, 10 Turreted Limos will spawn around the area. If started at Blaine County, 10 Technicals will spawn around as well, thus making it highly difficult to follow and destroy than Los Santos. Each vehicles contains 2 NPCs, one on foot and one on the turret.
All other players are notified right when an organization enters the Ruiner 2000 or wait 3 minutes to start the VIP Work. Players must defend the turreted vehicles for a payout within 20 minutes.
- Stay in the Ruiner 2000 to keep the vehicles revealed on the radar. You can locate the vehicles by looking up to their player blips of a turreted vehicles if done in public sessions.
- Have any other associates get in any aircraft such as a Buzzard Attack Chopper, Savage, and Hydra. This allows it to be very effective of destroying the turret vehicles though they must rely their distance between their vehicle and the opposing vehicles.
- Avoid getting shot with bullets by NPCs or players. Just duck in cover inside the Ruiner 2000 by holding X (PlayStation)/A (Xbox) and shoot and drive away with missiles.
- For defenders, try to drive away from the Ruiner 2000. You can drive the vehicle in the tunnels or travel from furthest location where the Ruiner 2000 might not travel very far. Keep a lookout for aircrafts.
- If a Ruiner 2000 comes after you (large blip of the Ruiner 2000), quickly take sharp turns in a protective space. Avoid going in open areas where the Ruiner 2000 will most likely to shoot you down.
- Eject the NPC out of the turret, making it harder for them to lock on at the vehicle. The vehicle must be empty.
- Have another friend be in the gunner position to shoot down aircrafts.
- Other players can enter the Ruiner 2000. However, it can still reveal the vehicles to the organization. Avoid entering the Ruiner 2000 to keep the vehicles off the radar.
- This is one of the VIP Work that can be done in solo.
- The Ruiner 2000 makes it somewhat infamous of becoming almost indestructible to explosives as well as having infinite missiles. This maybe intended to be fully armored against damaging turrets and the number of vehicles where the vehicle spawns.
- The Ruiner 2000 makes it capable of destroying players that are in aircrafts such as a Hydra or Buzzard.
- Players should not attempt to destroy the Ruiner 2000 with explosives due to it's armor state of the vehicle.
- This VIP Work is considered to be griefing as it can ruin the gameplay's experience. Do not attempt this on any public sessions.
- The health of a Technical is stronger like the Turreted Limo does. It requires 2 missiles to destroy the Technical. However, the vehicle's window is not bullet resistance and can only carry 3 people inside of the Technical.
- This is the only VIP work that does not fail if the SecuroServ vehicle is destroyed, as it will spawn a new one nearby, should the Ruiner 2000 be destroyed.