- "Too bad you can't ride the Screamer, because what would be better than riding a 100 year old rollercoaster made of wood?"
- ―GTA IV Manual Description
Funland is an amusement park in the HD Universe rendition of Liberty City located in Firefly Beach in the Firefly Projects, south Broker. It is based on Coney Island in Brooklyn, New York. Though Funland is not an interactive location, it can be visited in-game.
- Liberty Eye - a Ferris wheel that stands 150 feet tall. It is based on the Wonder Wheel.
- Parachute Jump - a ride that stands 190 feet tall. It is based on the Parachute Jump.
- Screamer - a 100-year-old wooden roller coaster that stands 85 feet tall. It is based on the Coney Island Cyclone. The ride is not functional and was apparently built by drunken Europeans.
- Minigolf Course - a minigolf course with small models of landmarks from past GTA games. These include the Los Santos Lighthouse; the Jefferson Towers in Los Santos; the World's Largest Cock in Las Payasadas, San Andreas; a farm windmill, also from San Andreas; and the Ocean View Hotel in Vice City.
- The Corpse Ride - based on Dante's Inferno and the movie The Corpse Bride.
- Go-Kart Track - a disused ride. In Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, it is used for a time trial race. A pistol spawns there in GTA IV. However, you can use it to race Airtugs in online free mode.
- During Departure Time, you can set off the large spinning ride by the second van, by setting off an explosion by it or shooting it, but not during normal gameplay.
- During the same mission, if you do the same thing to the swinging ship, it will play its music for a few seconds. Some of the small games nearby will also make sounds when damaged.
- In The Ballad of Gay Tony multiplayer, Funland is an available location for Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
- In the game manual of GTA IV, there's a section for the Screamer and it says, "Too bad you can't ride the Screamer because what would be better than riding a 100 year-old rollercoaster made out of wood?" clearly pointing out its degradation.
- Although you technically cannot ride the Screamer, there are means of "riding" it with a car. The northern side of the coaster has a section that reaches the ground, and it has no railing, so the player can take a car and "ride" the Screamer.
- The name "Screamer" refers to a person who makes a lot of noise during sex.
- In one of the disused rides (see picture below), the background shows the Vinewood Sign (left), the Downtown Los Santos (centre), and a Shamal (right). This is very similar to some of the scenes in the first trailer for Grand Theft Auto V.
- When viewed from above, every hole in the miniature golf course resembles a penis.
- The Funland has possibly been renovated in 2013, as one of Tavell Clinton's post in Lifeinvader reads that he is riding the Screamer.