The car's overall design, especially the grille, roofline, and hood, are based on the North American styling of the Chrysler Crossfire. Unlike the real Crossfire, there is no convertible variant of the Fusilade, suggesting that it is based after the SRT-6 model.It also influences the German styling of the first generation BMW Z4 due to the part of the rear and the method of badging.
The car is powered by a 3 liter V6 engine. Acceleration is really good with a high top speed. Handling is able to carve into corners well. Overall, the car is well suited for sport driving.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
3.0 L V6
- Can be seen in various parts of Los Santos during certain days.
- Found at Martin Madrazo's ranch at the start of the mission Caida Libre.
- It's very common in GTA Online when Simeon Yetarian has requested it for his Import/Export Garage.
- The car's name is a reference to its Crossfire counterpart, as fusilade is a simultaneous firing of firearms on one position, much like a crossfire.
- In GTA Online, the Fusilade is performance-wise arguably the best car that can be stolen, modified and stored in your garage. Therefore, the Fusilade is one of the best vehicle choices for players who do not want to spend money on purchasing cars from the in-game internet, but still want a well-performing car. Another good alternative is the Sultan.