- "Taking jazz to the next level with these fusion gems."
- — GTA IV Website
- David McCallum - "The Edge" (1967)
- Gong - "Heavy Tune" (1978)
- Roy Ayers - "Funk in the Hole" (2005)
- David Axelrod - "Holy Thursday" (1968)
- Grover Washington, Jr. - "Knucklehead" (1975)
- Aleksander Maliszewski - "Pokusa" (1975)
- Ryo Kawasaki - "Raisins" (1976)
- Marc Moulin - "Stomp" (1974)
- Billy Cobham - "Stratus" (1973)
- Tom Scott & The L.A. Express - "Sneakin' in the Back" (1974)
- When asking the driver to put on Fusion FM in a Taxi, Niko Bellic may sometimes refer to the station as "Acid Jazz".
- This is Little Jacob's least favorite radio station.
- David McCallum's "The Edge" was used as a sample in Dr. Dre's song " The Next Episode", which can be heard on West Coast Classics in GTA V. Grover Washington Jr.'s "Knucklehead" was used as a sample in King Tee's song "Like A Piano", which can also be heard on West Coast Classics in GTA V.
- Bounce FM, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas which plays another song by Roy Ayers.
- Vice City For Lovers, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories which plays another song by Roy Ayers.
- WorldWide FM, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto V which plays Jazz-Funk.