- "Taking jazz to the next level with these fusion gems."
- — GTA IV Website
- David McCallum - "The Edge" (1967)
- Gong - "Heavy Tune" (1978)
- Roy Ayers - "Funk in the Hole" (2005)
- David Axelrod - "Holy Thursday" (1968)
- Grover Washington, Jr. - "Knucklehead" (1975)
- Aleksander Maliszewski - "Pokusa" (1975)
- Ryo Kawasaki - "Raisins" (1976)
- Marc Moulin - "Stomp" (1974)
- Billy Cobham - "Stratus" (1973)
- Tom Scott & The L.A. Express - "Sneakin' in the Back" (1974)
- When asking the driver to put on Fusion FM in a Taxi, Niko Bellic may sometimes refer to the station as "Acid Jazz".
- This is Little Jacob's least favorite radio station.
- Most of the songs featured were sampled in many hip-hop songs, such as: David McCallum's "The Edge" which was sampled in Dr. Dre's song " The Next Episode", and Grover Washington Jr.'s "Knucklehead" which was sampled in King Tee's song "Like A Piano", both of which can be heard on West Coast Classics in GTA V. Tom Scott & The LA Express' "Sneakin' In The Back" was sampled in "Alwayz into Somethin" by NWA, which can be heard on Radio Los Santos in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Bounce FM, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas which plays another song by Roy Ayers.
- Vice City For Lovers, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories which plays another song by Roy Ayers.
- WorldWide FM, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto V which plays Jazz-Funk.