|For the game series, see Grand Theft Auto.|
As its name suggests, the players must steal target vehicles across the map and bring them back to their teams' bases. Whichever team has stolen the most vehicles will win the match.
Being in a vehicle can be dangerous, especially if in a Bus. Enemy players can easily snipe the driver, making it risky in the drive back to base. A teammate can be a passenger in your vehicle to provide extra protection, or he can go get another target vehicle to form a convoy.
- GTA: Airheads (added in The San Andreas Flight School Update)
- GTA: All Abhorred
- GTA: Field of Screams
- GTA: Fossil Duels (added in, and exclusive to, the enhanced version of GTA V)
- GTA: Grab a Cab (added in the I'm Not a Hipster Update)
- GTA: Grass is Greener (added in, and exclusive to, the enhanced version of GTA V)
- GTA: Land of the Free (added in the Independence Day Special)
- GTA: Post Op
- GTA: Truck Buddies (added in, and exclusive to, the enhanced version of GTA V)
- GTA: Wingmen (added with the Flight School Jobs, 2 weeks after the release of The San Andreas Flight School Update)