Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Bikers, the next big addition to GTA Online, brings the eagerly-anticipated ability to form and lead your very own Motorcycle Club for up to 8 players. Bikers will introduce new roles to play from fresh Prospects to club Presidents with a massive slate of new competitive and co-op gameplay, along with a range of new motorcycles, properties that include MC Clubhouses with a special custom Biker mechanic, and venues for seedy business ventures. "
- ―Rockstar Newswire description.
GTA Online: Bikers is a content update for Grand Theft Auto Online, released on October 4th, 2016.
- "Beyond a range of opportunities to climb the ranks within a gang and build lucrative businesses as a formidable MC, Bikers also includes a selection of appropriately-themed new modes for bikers of all kinds, along with new weapons, styles, tattoos and features to make this a huge addition to the world of GTA Online"
- ―Rockstar Newswire description.
This update, as the name suggests, introduces new motorcycles and allows the player the ability to run their own Motorcycle Club, in a similar form to The Lost MC in The Lost and Damned. Players can also purchase new Business properties to sell product and make a profit, similar to the Special Cargo Network from Further Adventures in Finance and Felony. Many new vehicles have been added, including several new chopper-style motorcycles and sports bikes. Various new weapons can be bought from Ammu-Nation, from compact guns to melee weapons. Also, hundreds of new clothing items are available, varying from half masks, biker helmets, and leather jackets.
- The update includes 21 new vehicles:
|Available to purchase immediately|
|LCC Avarus||An original-design chopper.|
|Maibatsu Manchez||A dirt bike returning from Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. Based on the 500cc KTM.|
|Nagasaki Chimera||An original-design trike motorcycle.|
|Nagasaki Street Blazer||A Blazer variant based on a Spy Racing Quad.|
|Pegassi Faggio Mod||A highly-customizable variant of the Faggio.|
|Pegassi Faggio Sport||A Faggio variant returning from Grand Theft Auto IV.|
|Shitzu Defiler||A sports bike based on the Suzuki Bandit 1200 Streetfighter.|
|Shitzu Hakuchou Drag||A drag variant of the Hakuchou, renamed and returning from Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned. Based on the Suzuki Hayabusa.|
|Western Nightblade||A chopper returning from Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned, now manufactured by Western Motorcycle Company. Based on the Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special.|
|Western Rat Bike||A "rat bike" variant of the Wolfsbane. Based on the Harley Davidson KKF 14.|
|Western Wolfsbane||A chopper returning from Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned based on the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom.|
|Western Zombie Bobber||A bobber variant of the Zombie Chopper, now manufactured by Western Motorcycle Company. Based on the Harley Davidson Fat Bob Custom.|
|Western Zombie Chopper||A chopper renamed and returning from Grand Theft Auto IV, now manufactured by Western Motorcycle Company. Based on the Harley Davidson Fat Bob Custom.|
|Unlocked after Event weeks||Event week|
|BF Raptor||A three-wheeled sports buggy based on the BMW-powered T-Rex trike. Added on October 11th, 2016.||Bikers Bonuses|
|Bravado Youga Classic||A vintage version of the Youga, based on the second generation Ford Econoline. Added on November 22nd, 2016.||Kill Quota|
|Declasse Tornado Rat Rod||A "rat rod" variant of the Tornado. Added on November 1st, 2016.||Anniversary Specials|
|LCC Sanctus||A modified version of the Avarus. Added on October 28th, 2016. Made unavailable for purchase on November 15, 2016.|
|Nagasaki Shotaro||A futuristic Tron-inspired motorcycle. Added on November 8th, 2016.||Deadline|
|Pegassi Esskey||A sports bike based on the Ducati Scrambler. Added on November 15th, 2016.|
|Pegassi Vortex||A sports bike based on the Ducati 1199 Panigale Streetfighter. Added on October 25, 2016.||Anniversary Specials|
|Western Daemon||A more customizable version of the Daemon. Added on October 11th, 2016.||Bikers Bonuses|
Seven new weapons have been introduced, including assorted melee weapons.
|Pool Cue||Returning from The Lost and Damned.|
|Pipe Bomb||Returning from The Lost and Damned.|
|Mini SMG||Returning from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, based on the Škorpion vz. 61.|
|Compact Grenade Launcher||A new weapon.|
|Sweeper Shotgun||Returning from The Lost and Damned, based on the Armsel Striker.|
|Pipe Wrench||A new melee weapon based on a normal pipe wrench.|
|Battle Axe||A new melee weapon.|
- Over 250 biker-themed clothing and accessories, including 50 biker helmets and 10 masks.
- Over 100 new tattoos.
- 6 new punk-themed hair styles.
- Players can purchase a clubhouse, which also serves as an additional property, though only bikes can be stored there.
- Malc, a character returning from the The Lost and Damned, is introduced in-person after the player has purchased a Clubhouse for the first time, and is added to contacts via the player's phone.
- The Adversary Mode, Slipstream, was added to GTA Online.
- Players are able to kick while riding motorcycles when unarmed, use blunt melee weapons, and swipe with available ranged weapons.
- The ability to become the President of a bike gang and buy Clubhouses and Businesses.
- Some vehicles with heavily exposed engine components, particularly those recently added, now have a rotating timing belt around the gears for the cams, crank, water pump, timing belt adjusters and idlers (on cars), or a rotating primary drive belt around the crank and gearbox pulley (on bikes). This feature was first seen on the crank pulley on the BF Injection in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- The Bagger is now available at Southern San Andreas Super Autos, where it can be purchased for $16,000.
- Players are now able to sell free vehicles, but they will not receive any money the vehicle itself, as they will be given 50% of the value of any customization that is applied. This applies to any vehicle bought prior to a major bug patch that fixed players being able to purchase vehicles with hacked money, albeit these vehicles also only sell for as much as 50% of the value of any modifications applied. This only applies to the enhanced version of the game.
- New idle positions were added when riding on any motorcycle.
- If the player calls in an owned Blazer or any of its variants, it will now have a new ATV icon rather than a motorcycle icon.
Discounts & Bonuses
- On October 11, 2016:
- On October 25, 2016:
- The Vortex became available for purchase at $356,000.
- On October 28, 2016:
- Select vehicles from each of the following updates were 30% off until November 7, 2016:
- Pegassi Speeder (from the Beach Bum Update)
- Albany Roosevelt Valor (from Be My Valentine)
- Grotti Turismo R (from the Business Update)
- Pegassi Zentorno (from the High Life Update)
- Benefactor Dubsta 6x6 (from the I'm Not a Hipster Update, along with outfits)
- Vapid Liberator (from the Independence Day Special)
- Western Company Besra (from the San Andreas Flight School Update)
- Lampadati Furore GT (from the Last Team Standing Update, including discounts for the Heavy Shotgun and Marksman Rifle)
- Buckingham Valkyrie (from the Heists Update)
- Buckingham Luxor Deluxe (from Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1)
- Progen T20 (from Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2)
- Declasse Voodoo Custom (from Lowriders)
- Aquarius Yacht (from Executives and Other Criminals)
- Bravado Banshee (from the January 2016 Update)
- Willard Faction Custom Donk (from Lowriders: Custom Classics, along with tattoos)
- Grotti X80 Proto (from Further Adventures in Finance and Felony, along with outfits)
- Annis RE-7B (from Cunning Stunts)
- Shitzu Hakuchou Drag (from Bikers)
- On October 31, 2016:
- Players received a $250,000 cash bonus if they played GTA Online by this date. The cash was deposited and fully transacted by November 4, 2016.
- On November 1, 2016:
- The Tornado Rat Rod became available for purchase at $378,000.
- On November 8, 2016:
- On November 15, 2016:
- On November 22, 2016:
- On November 29, 2016:
- The song playing in the official trailer is Cocaine by FIDLAR. The song also plays on Vinewood Boulevard Radio.
- Despite its name, there are three vehicles included in this update that are not bikes: the Raptor, Tornado Rat Rod, and Youga Classic.
- In the official trailer of the Bikers update, there is a shot of the Police Buffalo being in action, however, the Police Buffalo has yet to appear in GTA Online.
- ↑ GTA Online: Bikers Coming Soon. Rockstar Newswire (September 19th, 2016).
- ↑ GTA Online: Bikers Coming October 4th. Rockstar Newswire (October 4th, 2016).
- ↑ Quote:
- "Now wage war with assorted melee weapons while riding any Motorcycle."
- ―Rockstar Newswire
- ↑ 3 new animations available: