|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Be daring, defy gravity and punch your fears straight in the mouth with Cunning Stunts, a visually surreal and over-the-top evolution to racing in GTA Online, coming Tuesday, July 12th."
- ―Rockstar Newswire description.
The update introduces Stunt Races to the world of GTA Online, involving large circuits, loops, rings of fire and hamster-like tubes for players to race through. Several vehicles were added, including new super cars, off-road vehicles and stunt motorcycles. To accommodate this, many racing and motocross themed clothing items are now availiable for purchase. A new Adversary Mode, Entourage, is available as well.
- 29 new Stunt Races:
- Stunt - Afterburner*
- Stunt - Canyon Crossing
- Stunt - Chiliad*
- Stunt - City Air
- Stunt - Double Loop*
- Stunt - Downtown Loop
- Stunt - Duel
- Stunt - East Coast
- Stunt - Forest*
- Stunt - H200*
- Stunt - High Flier*
- Stunt - In the City*
- Stunt - Maze Bank Ascent
- Stunt - Nightlife
- Stunt - Over and Under
- Stunt - Over the Bridge*
- Stunt - Pier Race*
- Stunt - Plummet
- Stunt - Racing Alley
- Stunt - Rally
- Stunt - Splits
- Stunt - The Wave*
- Stunt - Threading the Needle
- Stunt - Trench I
- Stunt - Trench II*
- Stunt - Turbine
- Stunt - Vespucci*
- Stunt - Vinewood Downhill
- Stunt - Zebra*
- * denotes races added in continuation of the initial DLC release.
- One new adversary mode available:
- The update includes 15 new vehicles
|Available to purchase immediately|
|Annis RE-7B||A new endurance racing car, heavily based on the Mazda 787B.|
|Emperor ETR1||A new endurance racing car, based on the Lexus LF-LC GT.|
|Grotti Brioso R/A||A new compact racing car, based on the Fiat 500.|
|Lampadati Tropos Rallye||A new compact rally car, based on the Lancia Stratos.|
|Nagasaki BF400||A new trophy motorcycle. Returning from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, now based on the KTM 450 Rally.|
|Obey Omnis||A new compact rally car, based on the Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2.|
|Progen Tyrus||A new endurance racing car, based on the McLaren F1 GTR.|
|Vapid Desert Raid||A new off-road trophy truck, based on the Red Bull SMG Buggy.|
|Vapid Trophy Truck||A new off-road trophy truck, based on the Ford F-150 Baja.|
|Western Gargoyle||A new hillclimber motorcycle, based on the Indian 101 Scout.|
|Unlocked after Event weeks||Event week|
|Declasse Drift Tampa||A new drift variant of the Tampa, based on the Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR. Released on July 19, 2016.||Cunning Stunts Bonuses|
|MTL Dune||A new off-road rally truck. Returning from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, now based on the Dakar MAN TGS 480. Released on July 26, 2016.||Cunning Stunts Bonuses II|
|Ocelot Lynx||A new sports coupe, based on the Jaguar F-Type. Released on July 19, 2016.||Cunning Stunts Bonuses|
|Vapid Contender||A new sport utility truck. Returning from Grand Theft Auto IV, now based on the Toyota Tundra Crew Cab. Released on July 26, 2016.||Cunning Stunts Bonuses II|
|Western Cliffhanger||A new stunt racing motorcycle, based on the Harley Davidson XR-750. Released on July 19, 2016.||Cunning Stunts Bonuses|
Four existing GTA V stock cars have also been added to the Southern San Andreas Super Autos website for purchase, exclusive to returning players.
- Bravado Burger Shot Stallion
- Bravado Sprunk Buffalo *Released on July 26, 2016.
- Declasse Redwood Gauntlet
- Vapid Pißwasser Dominator
- New motocross and racing-themed outfits are available for the player to wear.
- Motocross Gear (Complete Outfits, Jackets, Gloves, Pants, and Boots)
- Motocross Helmets
- 50 new tattoos.
- Cleaned-up interaction menu.
- Stunt Race Creator, released August 2, 2016.
- The Tug's placeholder description is now fixed on the DockTease website.
- The Phoenix can now be found without a spoiler in traffic or through modification at Los Santos Customs.
- Fixed Brickade's manufacturer from HVY to MTL.
- The Vindicator and Lectro are now able to use their KERS boost in races (if enabled in the Creator)
Discounts and Bonuses
- On July 19, 2016:
- The Lynx became available for purchase at $1,735,000.
- The Drift Tampa became available for purchase at $995,000.
- The Cliffhanger became available for purchase at $225,000.
- Six new Stunt Races became available to play:
- Stunt - Afterburner
- Stunt - Double Loop
- Stunt - Forest
- Stunt - High Flier
- Stunt - Trench II
- Stunt - Zebra
- On July 26, 2016:
- The Dune became available for purchase at $1,300,000 - $1,385,000.
- The Contender became available for purchase at $250,000.
- The Sprunk Buffalo became available for purchase at $535,000 or free for returning players..
- Five new Stunt Races became available to play:
- Stunt - Chiliad
- Stunt - H200
- Stunt - Over the Bridge
- Stunt - Vespucci
- Stunt - The Wave
- On August 2, 2016:
- The song playing in the official trailer is Synrise (Soulwax Remix) by Goose. The song also plays on Soulwax FM.
- The song playing in the Stunt Race Creator trailer is Flutes by Hot Chip. The song also plays on Radio Mirror Park.
- The name of the update is a spoonerism. Switching around the C in cunning and St in stunt makes the phrase "Stunning Cunts", which could be another testament to Rockstar's humor. This also applies to the Cunning Stunt Academy.
- In the artwork, the man on the left bears a striking resemblance to the late NASCAR driver, Dale Earnhardt.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 GTA Online: Cunning Stunts Coming July 12th. Rockstar Newswire (May 27, 2016).
- ↑ [Top Story] GTA Online: Further Adventures in Finance and Felony Now Available. Rockstar Newswire (June 7, 2016).