|This article or section refers to content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is not featured on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Be daring, defy gravity and punch your fears straight in the mouth with Cunning Stunts, a visually surreal and over-the-top evolution to racing in GTA Online, coming Tuesday, July 12th."
- ―Rockstar Newsire description.
The update focuses around wild stunts, involving large circuits, loops, rings of fire and hamster-like tubes for vehicles to be raced around. A large amount of vehicles were added for these courses, including new super cars, off-road cars and compact vehicles, however players are still able to race sports and super cars around the tracks. The update's content totals the size of the download to 947 megabytes.
- 22 new Stunt Races:
- Stunt - Afterburner*
- Stunt - Canyon Crossing
- Stunt - Chiliad*
- Stunt - City Air
- Stunt - Double Loop*
- Stunt - Downtown Loop
- Stunt - Duel
- Stunt - East Coast
- Stunt - Forest*
- Stunt - H200*
- Stunt - High Flier*
- Stunt - Maze Bank Ascent
- Stunt - Nightlife
- Stunt - Over and Under
- Stunt - Over the Bridge*
- Stunt - Plummet
- Stunt - Racing Alley
- Stunt - Rally
- Stunt - Splits
- Stunt - The Wave*
- Stunt - Threading the Needle
- Stunt - Trench I
- Stunt - Trench II*
- Stunt - Turbine
- Stunt - Vespucci*
- Stunt - Vinewood Downhill
- Stunt - Zebra*
- * denotes races added in continuation of the initial DLC release.
- One new adversary mode available:
- The update includes 15 new vehicles
|Annis RE-7B||A new endurance racing car, heavily based on the Mazda 787B.|
|Declasse Drift Tampa||A new drift variant of the Tampa, based on the Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR. Released on July 19, 2016.|
|Emperor ETR1||A new endurance racing car, based on the Lexus LF-LC GT.|
|Grotti Brioso R/A||A new compact racing car, based on the Fiat 500.|
|Lampadati Tropos Rallye||A new compact rally car, based on the Lancia Stratos.|
|MTL Dune||A new off-road rally truck. Returning from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, now based on the Dakar MAN TGS 480. Released on July 26, 2016.|
|Nagasaki BF400||A new trophy motorcycle. Returning from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, now based on the KTM 450 Rally.|
|Obey Omnis||A new compact rally car, based on the Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2.|
|Ocelot Lynx||A new sports coupe, based on the Jaguar F-Type. Released on July 19, 2016.|
|Progen Tyrus||A new endurance racing car, based on the McLaren F1 GTR.|
|Vapid Contender||A new sport utility truck. Returning from Grand Theft Auto IV, now based on the Toyota Tundra Crew Cab. Released on July 26, 2016.|
|Vapid Desert Raid||A new off-road trophy truck, based on the Red Bull SMG Buggy.|
|Vapid Trophy Truck||A new off-road trophy truck, based on the Ford F-150 Baja.|
|Western Cliffhanger||A new stunt racing motorcycle, based on the Harley Davidson XR-750. Released on July 19, 2016.|
|Western Gargoyle||A new hillclimber motorcycle, based on the Indian 101 Scout.|
Four existing GTA V stock cars have also been added to the Southern San Andreas Super Autos website for purchase, exclusive to returning players.
- Bravado Burger Shot Stallion
- Bravado Sprunk Buffalo *Released on July 26, 2016.
- Declasse Redwood Gauntlet
- Vapid Pißwasser Dominator
- New motocross and racing-themed outfits are available for the player to wear.
- Motocross Gear (Complete Outfits, Jackets, Gloves, Pants, and Boots)
- Motocross Helmets
- 50 new tattoos.
- Cleaned-up interaction menu.
- Ability to toggle "Stunt Camera" when jumping in any race.
- Stunt Race Creator, released August 2, 2016.
- The Tug's placeholder description is now fixed on the DockTease website.
- The Phoenix can now be found without a spoiler in traffic or through modification at Los Santos Customs.
- Fixed Brickade's manufacturer from HVY to MTL.
- The Vindicator and Lectro are now able to use their KERS boost in races (if enabled in the Creator)
- The song playing in the official trailer is Synrise (Soulwax Remix) by Goose. The song also plays on Soulwax FM.
- The song playing in the Stunt Race Creator trailer is Flutes by Hot Chip. The song also plays on Radio Mirror Park.
- The name of the update is a spoonerism. Switching around the C in cunning and St in stunt makes the phrase "Stunning Cunts", which could be another testament to Rockstar's humor. This also applies to the Cunning Stunt Academy.
- In the artwork, the man on the left bears a striking resemblance to the late NASCAR driver, Dale Earnhardt.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 GTA Online: Cunning Stunts Coming July 12th. Rockstar Newswire (May 27, 2016).
- ↑ [Top Story] GTA Online: Further Adventures in Finance and Felony Now Available. Rockstar Newswire (June 7, 2016).