Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If GTA Wiki does not have an article about a certain relevant topic, you may create one. Choose the title in the box below, or read on for detailed instructions.
Before you create a page
There are a couple of steps you need to take before you make a new page:
Make sure the article does not exist
- Search for it at Special:Search or use the search box.
- Try alternative spellings, including British and American English, and with/without punctuation
- Check relevant pages to see if there is a link
- Check relevant categories to see if you can find the page
- Make sure the content of the article (eg a Character) is not already listed as part of another page (eg Characters in GTA III)
Make sure we require a new article
- Make sure the topic is relevant - check existing pages and categories to see if we want articles about it
- If the information is already on an existing page, then there is no reason to duplicate it unless it needs a lot more space to itself
- If you can split an existing article into two (or more) good-sized articles, then go ahead
When you create a new page
When you are making the page, there are a few things you need to take into consideration
- Make sure the page meets quality and Consistency guidelines.
- See Help if you're unsure about formatting and using images
- The title of your article should usually just be the title of the thing you're writing about
- Use title case for the title
- This means capitalization of all words, except for internal articles, prepositions and conjunctions (eg in/the/a/is/if/to)
- Example: The Vitamins Are in My Fresh Brussels Sprouts
- Example: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- Example: Welcome to the
- Where something has its own capitalisation and punctuation (such as a mission or game name) then use the real format rather than title case
- Example: In The Beginning...
- Where you have more than one article with the same name, put something in brackets to separate them
- If you have more than 2 articles with similar names, you need a disambiguation page which simply links to all the pages with a similar name