This is the page of Featured Articles Nominations.
In order to nominate pages to a featured article status, the nominator should follow the following steps:
- First, nominate an article you find is worthy of Featured status, putting it at the 'Active requests' list below.
- Others will object to the nomination if they disagree that the article is not good enough; they will then supply reasons for doing so, and ways to improve the article.
- Supporters adjust the article until the objectors (with reasonable objections) are satisfied.
- Voting will be open for seven days.
- The nominator is able to close the nomination.
- The nominator can change the type of the nomination at any time from FA to Good Article nomination.
Please input your new requests above the old ones. That way, we can easily spot it rather than looking for it.
I personally believe that newer articles with a large amount of well-written content, images and data should become featured articles, as they can be navigated to easily. The Reaper has almost all of the required data, including its prices, locations, performance data, modifications and any additionals, the descriptions are well written, factual, and the coding of the page is also very neat. The article features a variety of images, too. Monk Talk 14:45, September 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 14:58, September 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Mr. Ferrari (talk) 17:20, September 19, 2016 (UTC)
- No - 21:23, September 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Reaper is one of the more advanced vehicle pages on the wiki, it definitely deserves to become a featured article. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 14:58, September 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Don't get me wrong, the page itself is well-written. What I don't get is R*'s pure laziness into not making the Reaper's interior unique. I mean, its real-life based vehicle is purely digital and very much advanced, but because R* is inept in making newer and unique interiors, the Reaper just feels bland with its reused interior that was used in the Zentorno, Cheetah, Jester and Turismo R. 21:23, September 25, 2016 (UTC)
- This is not a valid reason to vote no. This wiki contains information, it isn't our fault R* are like that. I don't understand why such a tiny reason would, in your eyes, stop it from becoming a featured article. Monk Talk 21:39, September 25, 2016 (UTC)
Victor Vance - Featured article (Passed)
- After more than week, three votes of 'Yes' and zero votes of 'No'. Ladies and kids, our first featured article. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 06:55, August 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes (as nominator) - ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 12:54, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes - --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 22:57, July 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes -- Kingrhem (Talk)(Edits) 12:38, July 31, 2013 (UTC)
- This is the best character page. Nothing against the other protagonists but the page looks really awesome, maybe I'll try to edit a protagonist page to look so amazing like Victor Vance's page looks. BTW I found this nomination's page very interesting and I got a lot of articles in my mind that I think they should be featured. --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 22:57, July 30, 2013 (UTC)
- That article is well written. --Kingrhem (Talk)(Edits) 12:38, July 31, 2013 (UTC)