Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the page of Featured Articles Nominations.
In order to nominate pages to a featured article status, the nominator should follow the following steps:
- First, nominate an article you find is worthy of Featured status, putting it at the 'Active requests' list below.
- Others will object to the nomination if they disagree that the article is not good enough; they will then supply reasons for doing so, and ways to improve the article.
- Supporters adjust the article until the objectors (with reasonable objections) are satisfied.
- Voting will be open for seven days.
- The nominator is able to close the nomination.
- The nominator can change the type of the nomination at any time from FA to Good Article nomination.
Please input your new requests above the old ones. That way, we can easily spot it rather than looking for it.
GTA Online Protagonist (Passed)
This article is well written, and follows the Manual of Style for characters. Since some have suggested that the next Featured Article should not be of a vehicle, I feel that this one might be a worthy candidate.
- Yes - Monk Talk 17:13, November 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 17:22, November 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Definitely. What with recent activity with the character and the additions he/she gains in the businesses, motorcycle clubs, etc, I feel this appropriate. Monk Talk 17:13, November 10, 2016 (UTC)
Pretty much like the Reaper, the FMJ is also a newer article with almost the same required data, including its prices, locations, performance data, modifications and any additionals, the descriptions are well written, factual, and the coding of the page is also neat, combining with the fact that is also a supercar (after all, supercars are amazing, right?). If there is an article that is as well done as the Reaper, the FMJ should be "the second one". -- 22:48, October 4, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Monk Talk 19:11, October 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 20:01, October 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim 林道安 (talk | contributions) 22:10, October 11, 2016 (UTC)
- Sounds good, though I think we should move away from vehicles and more onto other things (weapons, buildings, games, etc). I guess whatever is nominated next should probably be something other than a vehicle, until next-next time. Monk Talk 19:11, October 5, 2016 (UTC)
- I'd say one more vehicle is alright for now. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 20:01, October 5, 2016 (UTC)
- I would agree with Monk that the next Featured Article should be something other than a vehicle. Perhaps another character like Victor Vance or Trevor Philips (that were both Featured Articles in the past)? TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim 林道安 (talk | contributions) 22:10, October 11, 2016 (UTC)
- Seeing that the comments are 50% "okay" and 50% "another vehicle again?", should this request would be cancelled at least? Even saying "No" is much more convincent than everything else. I mean, just follow Konan's advice and that's all. -- 01:44, October 12, 2016 (UTC)
- I do not think that the nomination should be cancelled simply because I and others feel that the next Featured Article nomination should be something other than a vehicle. As my vote and the votes of others clearly state, we do not object to the FMJ as an F.A., but rather are suggesting that the December 2016 F.A. should not be a vehicle. I have decided to un-strike your nomination, but if you or others have any further objections please do make them known in the comments, and if there are enough objections the nomination may indeed be cancelled. TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim 林道安 (talk | contributions) 03:40, October 14, 2016 (UTC)
I personally believe that newer articles with a large amount of well-written content, images and data should become featured articles, as they can be navigated to easily. The Reaper has almost all of the required data, including its prices, locations, performance data, modifications and any additionals, the descriptions are well written, factual, and the coding of the page is also very neat. The article features a variety of images, too. Monk Talk 14:45, September 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 14:58, September 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - Mr. Ferrari (talk) 17:20, September 19, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes - TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim 林道安 (talk | contributions) 23:22, September 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Reaper is one of the more advanced vehicle pages on the wiki, it definitely deserves to become a featured article. LS11sVaultBoy (Talk) 14:58, September 8, 2016 (UTC)
- Don't get me wrong, the page itself is well-written. What I don't get is R*'s pure laziness into not making the Reaper's interior unique. I mean, its real-life based vehicle is purely digital and very much advanced, but because R* is inept in making newer and unique interiors, the Reaper just feels bland with its reused interior that was used in the Zentorno, Cheetah, Jester and Turismo R. 21:23, September 25, 2016 (UTC)
- This is not a valid reason to vote no. This wiki contains information, it isn't our fault R* are like that. I don't understand why such a tiny reason would, in your eyes, stop it from becoming a featured article. Monk Talk 21:39, September 25, 2016 (UTC)
- The article is, in my opinion, well written aside from a few very minor grammatical imperfections (which I have since corrected), and it is therefore a viable Featured Article candidate. TAlim 1994 - Konan T-A Lim 林道安 (talk | contributions) 23:22, September 29, 2016 (UTC)
Victor Vance - Featured article (Passed)
- After more than week, three votes of 'Yes' and zero votes of 'No'. Ladies and kids, our first featured article. -- ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 06:55, August 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes (as nominator) - ILan (XD • Edits • Home ) 12:54, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes - --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 22:57, July 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes -- Kingrhem (Talk)(Edits) 12:38, July 31, 2013 (UTC)
- This is the best character page. Nothing against the other protagonists but the page looks really awesome, maybe I'll try to edit a protagonist page to look so amazing like Victor Vance's page looks. BTW I found this nomination's page very interesting and I got a lot of articles in my mind that I think they should be featured. --Thomas0802 • (talk • edits) 22:57, July 30, 2013 (UTC)
- That article is well written. --Kingrhem (Talk)(Edits) 12:38, July 31, 2013 (UTC)