|This article or section is Under Construction.|
In order to keep our wiki providing the best information about characters to the public there are set guidelines that should be used in order to create high-quality articles that ensure the best information and a convenient reading experience for readers. Standard rules such as "neutral point of view" and third-person perspective apply for editing for character articles.
- Intro (No headings required for opening section): For example: "X is a character in the Grand Theft Auto series, appearing as a major/supporting/minor character in Grand Theft Auto 1".
- History: should contain "Background" information of the character (written in past tense), the involvement of the character in the events of the game in which it appeared (written in present tense). For example:
- Events of (name of the game which the character in)
- Post-San Andreas (if need; past tense)
- Character: contains the following;
- Skills (if needed)
- Relationships (only major ones)
- Police crime record (if any, if there's no character section the police crime record comes alone)
- The character's appearances in games and missions.
- Miscellaneous information relevant to the character.
- Should include artworks and several high-quality screenshots; fan-made artowrks or mods are not allowed.
- Navigation; should include the character navboxes related to the character - if a character appeared, for example, in Grand Theft Auto IV, please add the this template.
What to Avoid
- Opinions and biased information.
- Speculation will be met with very low tolerance and will most likely be removed.
- Adding modded images to article pages, as the natural forms are all that is necessary.
- Adding images alongside text in loose form. Images should only be in the lead infobox or one of the organised galleries.
- "The sky is blue" trivia points; we would like to avoid the possibility of patronizing our readers.