Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In order to keep our wiki providing the best information about neighborhoods to the public there are set guidelines that should be used in order to create high-quality articles that ensure the best information and a convenient reading experience for readers. Standard rules such as "neutral point of view" and third-person perspective apply for editing for neighborhoods articles. Note : This Manual of Style counts only for neighborhoods. Counties, federal states or cities can not been included.
The standard format shall be used for all the neighborhoods existing after the release of Grand Theft Auto V in out-game chronological order. The articles should contain this form:
- Intro = No headings for the introduction, example : Example is a big/small/rich/industrial area/ neighborhood in (city). Note : If the same neighborhood appears in more than one city, (for example Saint Mark's) then the games should be included.
- Events of GTA V
- Events of more games (if it appears in other game, episodes count)
- In which real-life neighborhood is based in.
- Gang Control (if it has)
- (gang X)
- (gang W/if it has another one)
- Notable Residents (if someone lives in)
- Transport (GTA IV only, maybe in GTA V)
- Places of Interest (if it has)
- Businesses (normally everyone has)
- Collectibles (weapons, rampages, stunt jumps, hidden packages, oysters, tags, snapshots, horseshoes, health, armor...)
- Trivia (if a glitch happens there, if something is important..)
Should the neighborhood be included in an existing navbox, then add to a template.
All neighborhoods in GTA V need to be added in the categories: Areas in Los Santos (GTA V) and Locations in GTA V.
What to avoid
- Opinions and biased information.
- Speculation will be met with very low tolerance and will most likely be removed.
- Adding modded images to article pages, as the natural forms are all that is necessary.
- Adding images alongside text in loose form. Images should only be in the lead infobox or one of the organised galleries.
- "The sky is blue" trivia points; we would like to avoid the possibility of patronizing our readers.