On the GTA Wiki, the differences of a vehicle's appearances are specified as "generations" under certain circumstances which ensure it is most likely a generation, and not just a entirely new vehicle. Generations are not the exact same car.
- The new model of the vehicle must be manufactured by the same manufacturer in-game.
- Both models should take inspiration from at least 1 real-life manufacturer in common.
- The vehicles must take the same vehicle type and vehicle body style, i.e. pick-up, rally car, etc.
- The vehicles have to be within the same universe. A 3D Universe counterpart cannot be classified as the preceding generation of a HD Universe counterpart.
The two generations must be listed in the infobox. The first generation model is listed before the successor(s). The caption must be as "The first/second/third/fourth/etc generation Vehicle Name in Grand Theft Auto Game."
The generations must also both appear in the design gallery, as a tabber, under "first/second/third/fourth generation (GTA Game)" tabs.
- Last updated by Monkeypolice188 on 19th August, 2016.