Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Personally, I think any one of the GTA Games should be a Featured Article. Maybe even the GTA Series in it's entirety. So, long story short, I think you should put one of these as a featured article: GTA1, Grand Theft Auto: London 1969, Grand Theft Auto: London 1961, GTA2, GTA III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, GTA Advance, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, GTA IV - CJ 23:05, 15 June 2007 (BST)
- Sorry for the delay. Featured articles are supposed to represent the best pages, not the best subjects. Pages with good editing, spelling, grammar, links, images, categories etc; rather than just important pages. The games are all listed in the menu on the left, no need to make them featured as well. The GTA London 1969 page is pretty crap, and definitely does not deserve featured article status. Liberty City in GTA IV is a good article, and does deserve featured article status. Vehicles in GTA San Andreas is pretty good too, although it could do with text as well as the table. There are quite a few other Longpages that could be considered, such as Leone Family.
- Today's featured article on Wikipedia is wp:Elizabeth_Bowes-Lyon (the Queen Mother) - not the most important page in the world, but featured because of its quality and completeness: "A featured article exemplifies our very best work and features professional standards of writing and presentation. In addition to meeting the requirements for all Wikipedia articles, it has the following attributes." - see wp:Wikipedia:Featured article criteria. Hope that answers your question - Xenon (?) 02:30, 26 June 2007 (BST)
- The Cousins Bellic and Banshee look good, i doubt they could get any better. Andrew22k 16:40, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, I think Banshee deserves to be a featured article. I don't think The Cousins Bellic should be on because there is a broken link on the page. --Aussiebushmatt 18:41, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
It's Your Call has everything a mission article should have and looks like a good example of a mission article, and i think we need a featured mission, any suggestions? also what about Random Characters and 100% Completion in GTA IV. Andrew22k 22:35, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- It's Your Call fails as it does not follow the mission format as it is a walkthrough, which should be moved to It's Your Call/Walkthrough once the mission article is created. As for other articles may I suggest: Salvatore Leone and Characters by Surname (although I'm in the process of revamping that page in this sandbox, unless people believe the current article is better). A-Dust 23:03, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- yeah, i dont know the best articles but i think we should have find a featurable mission/s and character/s and the two other articles i mentioned. Andrew22k 23:12, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- sounds like a good idea Chip2008
- I'd rather not have loads of articles of the same type. Lets try and get a bit of variety, using the best of each type of page. Put in one list, one character, one mission, one vehicle, one weapon, one gang, one location, one feature, one plot/war, one forum discussion etc. Gboyers talk 00:21, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
I would like to suggest removing the Liberty City in GTA IV article from the featured list. The Liberty City in GTA IV article is in my opinion poorly written, as if it is a game guide or manual, and is not the kind of article we should be saying is the best. A-Dust 14:20, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
New Featured Articles
May I suggest any of the Characters by Surname articles and Salvatore Leone. Also, before Gboyers says that there should be a variety of featured articles, may I state that three of the five featured articles are vehicle articles (the Ambulance, Banshee and Taxi). A-Dust 14:20, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
I think it's time we nominate a few articles for FA. Liberty City in GTA IV has been the featured article for a very long time now and it's time for something new. --Sean93 13:38, December 21, 2009 (UTC)