So there's a vote up at the noticeboard about whether to change characters' manual of style. This one is also pretty outdated, and I've recently took the task of changing up GTA V mission pages where I've used a different style (can be seen in Prologue, Franklin and Lamar, and Repossession so far) that I've posted below.
Here's the (proposed) updated Manual of Style
- Intro (No headings required for opening section) should contain Template:Infobox mission and Template:Quote (notable quote during the mission, no links allowed in quotes). The intro should also contain short summary about the mission.
- Description/Plot (only one type of heading to keep pages consistent so it's a decision between "Description" and "Plot")
- Gameplay (uses detailed information on mission objectives, technically a walkthrough divided into sections)
- 100% Objectives (TBoGT only, no heading colors - they're a bit pointless in my opinion)
- Gold Medal Objectives (GTA V only, no heading colors - they're a bit pointless in my opinion [in fact, they haven't ever been used for V missions])
- Enemies (if any. might remove this section, or keep it but add a detailed description on the enemy count and their locations)
- Aftermath (where applicable)
- Rewards (might remove, it's kind of integrated into "Gameplay")
- Post-mission phonecall (if any)
- Deaths (if any)
- General Changes (eg. map changes, business changes, etc., if any)
- Newspaper Articles (eg. "Los Santos Meteor Newspaper". each paper type is it's own section. if any)
- LifeInvader Posts (if any)
- Bleeter Posts (if any)
- Weazel News (if any)
- Gallery (photos of cutscenes and gameplay, no limits although it'd be advised not to add a ridiculous amount of photos [eg. ~30 photos is okay for a long, action packed, mission but it's definitely not okay and an overkill for a short, slow-paced, mission]. no low quality photos, they must be clearly visible, and must also follow the image policy)
- Video Walkthrough
- Mission Soundtrack (where applicable)
- See Also (where applicable)
- References (if any)
This would help to add more information and detail into pages, on top of making it look a bit nicer.