Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So there's a vote up at the noticeboard about whether to change characters' manual of style. This one is also pretty outdated, and I've recently took the task of changing up GTA V mission pages where I've used a different style (can be seen in Prologue, Franklin and Lamar, and Repossession so far) that I've posted below.
Here's the (proposed) updated Manual of Style
- Intro (No headings required for opening section) should contain Template:Infobox mission and Template:Quote (notable quote during the mission, no links allowed in quotes). The intro should also contain short summary about the mission.
- Description/Plot (only one type of heading to keep pages consistent so it's a decision between "Description" and "Plot")
- Gameplay (uses detailed information on mission objectives, technically a walkthrough divided into sections)
- 100% Objectives (TBoGT only, no heading colors - they're a bit pointless in my opinion)
- Gold Medal Objectives (GTA V only, no heading colors - they're a bit pointless in my opinion [in fact, they haven't ever been used for V missions])
- Enemies (if any. might remove this section, or keep it but add a detailed description on the enemy count and their locations)
- Aftermath (where applicable)
- Rewards (might remove, it's kind of integrated into "Gameplay")
- Post-mission phonecall (if any)
- Deaths (if any)
- General Changes (eg. map changes, business changes, etc., if any)
- Newspaper Articles (eg. "Los Santos Meteor Newspaper". each paper type is it's own section. if any)
- LifeInvader Posts (if any)
- Bleeter Posts (if any)
- Weazel News (if any)
- Gallery (photos of cutscenes and gameplay, no limits although it'd be advised not to add a ridiculous amount of photos [eg. ~30 photos is okay for a long, action packed, mission but it's definitely not okay and an overkill for a short, slow-paced, mission]. no low quality photos, they must be clearly visible, and must also follow the image policy)
- Video Walkthrough
- Mission Soundtrack (where applicable)
- See Also (where applicable)
- References (if any)
This would help to add more information and detail into pages, on top of making it look a bit nicer.