GTAV/Online Air & water craft
Been thinking about this for a while and all the new aircraft in Smugglers Run update will hasten the requirement.
Starting a discussion on best way to capture shots for the gallery for planes, choppers and boats. This is a bit stream-of-consciousness at the moment. Feel free to edit the sections below.
- Location must allow for all elevation views including top down and underside.
- Aircraft in flight rather than parked on tarmac?
- Boats in the water mid-ocean so free-camera can be positioned underneath or should we jump it over the Cassidy Creek waterfall and capture it "in flight" - won't be possible for all boats?
- Location should be as free as possible of background clutter.
- Aircraft: In the air to the south of LSIA. Side elevations should be shot facing south (so no land in the background).
- Watercraft: In the water off Vespucci Beach. Again side elevations facing south away from the land.