The Garver Bridge is a road bridge in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, spanning Easter Bay and connecting San Fierro and Tierra Robada in San Andreas. The bridge carries the San Fierro Bypass, and is part of the near-continuous freeway system that connects Las Venturas, San Fierro and Los Santos. It is located alongside the Kincaid Bridge.
The bridge is modeled on the Forth Road Bridge outside Edinburgh, Scotland, and is also meant to emulate the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge in its placement with respect to the city (extending from beside the city's financial district out into the bay). Like the Forth Road Bridge, the Garver Bridge is a single span suspension bridge with two pillars and four lanes, in contrast to the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge's two distinct spans (a suspension span with two pillars on the west side, and a cantilever span on the east, separated by Yerba Buena Island). Its placement alongside the Kincaid Bridge is identical to the Forth Road and Rail Bridges being beside each other in real life.
The bridge has a total length of 776.73 metres.
- Squalo - spawns in the harbor under the south end of the bridge.
- Tropic - may spawn beside the Squalo.
- Parachute - on the peak of the south-western pillar.
- To the west of Garver Bridge's San Fierro approach are remnants of a freeway decimated by an earthquake (though due to the timescale, likely not the earthquake alluded to in game dialogue). This appears to resemble the aftermath of the Loma Prieta earthquake of 1989, which resulted in major structural damage to San Francisco's Embarcadero Freeway, prompting its subsequent removal and renovation of the Embarcadero. Like San Fierro, remnants of the demolished freeway were visible for several years beside the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge's San Francisco approach.
- It is possible to travel along the bridge's suspension cables on foot or even by bike, offering a setup for interesting stunts. The cables on the Gant Bridge cannot be used in this fashion because the vertical cables wrap over the top of the horizontal ones.
- Two Snapshots appear on this bridge.