The brand is most likely based on Chateau Jewelers as one of Gaulle's buildings in Willis strongly resembles the one owned by Chateau Jewelers in Forest Hills, Queens, New York. It is one of the many brands featured on Peepthatshit.com.
The store plays a very lackluster role in GTA: San Andreas and GTA V, with the latter having no branch of stores at all, but instead appear as jewelry the protagonists can buy.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto IV
- Sacramento Avenue, between Franklin Street and Manzano Road, Leftwood, Alderney
- At the corner of Denver-Exeter Avenue and Manganese Street, Star Junction
- Columbus Center, Star Junction, Algonquin
- At the corner of Columbus Avenue and Nickel Street, Hatton Gardens, Algonquin
- On Silicon Street, between Albany and Bismarck Avenues, Lancaster, Algonquin
- Sacramento Avenue, just south of the intersection with Manzano Road, Leftwood, Algonquin
- On the corner of the streets Carrollton Street, Saratoga Avenue and Howard Street, Willis, Dukes