|For the car in Grand Theft Auto V, see Gauntlet.|
- One Gauntlet is parked at the top of the multistory parking lot in Pillbox Hill.
- The second Gauntlet is behind the Vangelico store in Rockford Hills, also near the Caca store as well.
- The third Gauntlet is in the front of the Templar Hotel, southeast of Legion Square in Mission Row.
The player will have to buy all the required upgrades for the heist instructed on screen. Afterwards, the player needs to deliver the car to a lock up nearby.
There's no order to collect the Gauntlets and the player is also able to choose when he will collect the cars.
- Take the getaway vehicle to Los Santos Customs.
- Purchase the vehicle mods required for the job.
- Take the getaway vehicle to the lock up.
- Leave the vehicle in the lock up.
Gold Medal Objectives
(For all three Gauntlets)
- Mapped - Deliver the Gauntlet pictured in the email.
- Use the car locations on the emails.
- Not a Scratch - Deliver the Gauntlet with no damage.
- Use the airport Los Santos Customs as it is close to the drop off.
- Pimped Out - Spend $17000 modifying the Gauntlet.
- Using the suggested mods is $20000.
- Players should consider that upgrading the Gauntlets costs money, thereby reducing the profit available from completing the final heist. The Obvious method also involves upgrading a vehicle, but only one.
- If Franklin has already purchased the Los Santos Customs in the Grand Senora Desert, he will receive free modifications on cars he brings in. This glitches this mission out, however, as the free modifications do not count towards the Pimped Out requirement. A solution to this problem is that you can simply repair your vehicle and it will count toward the Pimped Out requirement.
- If the player has a garage, they can also choose to buy three Gauntlets from southernsanandreasuperautos.com at a price of $32,000 each.