|This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help GTA Wiki by |
- This article is about the character from GTA Online. You may be looking for Gerald (GTA London) or Gerald McReary.
- "You got anything else interesting, bring it my way."
- ―Gerald to the player.
Gerald is an associate of Lamar Davis and is also a drug dealer.
Events of GTA Online
The player is introduced to Gerald through Lamar. Gerald serves as a mission giver to the player; he often gives the player missions of stealing drugs from other dealers and gangs, after the online player starts working for Gerald.
- "Well goddamn you antisocial motherfucker, you gonna speak?"
- ―Lamar to Gerald.
Gerald is referred to as anti-social by Lamar, which appears to be true as Gerald goes back to his apartment soon after meeting the player. He appears to be a paranoid person with difficulty to trust new associates, as he hesitates to meet the player, and often tells the player to keep his mouth shut after delivering drugs to him.
He is a quiet person, often saying short words or sentences like "Nice" or "Alright" when meeting or messaging the player. He is more serious than Lamar when it comes to business, and appears to get annoyed by him. In general he seems to have a low opinion of Lamar and speaks badly of him to the player over the phone.
Gerald is an African-American man of an average size, slightly overweight. He wears white fedora hat, sunglasses, black & silver "LS" necklace, black t-shirt, and blue jeans.
- GTA Online
- Learning The Ropes (Boss)
- Deal Breaker (Boss)
- Death Metal (Boss)
- Flood in the LS River (Boss)
- Pier Pressure (Boss)
- Meth'd Up (Boss)
- Trevor's Enigma (Boss)
- No Hay Bronca (Boss)
- Gassed Up (Boss)
- Violent Duct (Boss)
- War and Pieces (Boss)
- Chumash and Grab (Boss)
- Dish the Dirt (Boss)
- On several occasions, when delivering drugs to Gerald, he may appear with his sunglasses and hat removed. Whether this was intentional or a glitch is unknown.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, it is possible to find a post of Gerald on Lamar's Lifeinvader page.
- Ironically, Gerald's apartment has signs that read "No Weapons" and "No Drug Deals".