- "A global courier services company that will deliver anything, any time, except for customer services."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
It is one of the two main delivery companies in the game, the other being Post Op. The owner of the company and when it was founded is unknown however, the company is based on the real world counterpart, Fedex Express.
- The term "To go postal" is slang for someone who has gone into a psychotic rage. This is further emphasised by the company's tagline: "We aim not to lose it".
- The word "Postal" could also be a reference to the Postal series, a open world game which the protagonist (known as the Postal Dude) can do many things like in the GTA series (except stealing cars).
- The logo features the unique (P) sign similar to registered sign ® and copyright sign © used in many other trademarked products or businesses in the game.
- The company's trains are branded with "GO Loco". Loco, in this context, is the Spanish word for "crazy", further emphasizing "going postal".
- Looking closely, "Go" part of the logo is simply a curved arrow pointing to a 270° circle. This is a reference to the hidden arrow seen in FedEx's logo between the E and the X.