- "A global courier services company that will deliver anything, any time, except for customer services."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
It is one of the two main delivery companies in the game, the other being Post Op. The owner of the company and when it was founded is unknown however, the company is based on the real world counterpart, Fedex Express.
- The company's name, as well as the service they provide, is a reference to the term "Going postal", which is slang for somebody who has gone into a psychotic rage. This is further emphasised by the company's tagline: "We aim not to lose it". A branch of Go Postal has a train delivery service which is branded with a similar logo design which reads "GO Loco". Loco, in this context, is the Spanish word for "crazy", further emphasizing the company name.
- The logo features the unique (P) sign similar to registered sign ® and copyright sign © used in many other trademarked products or businesses in the game.
- Looking closely, "Go" part of the logo is simply a curved arrow pointing to a 270° circle. This is a reference to the hidden arrow seen in FedEx's logo between the E and the X.