- "It seems I am being investigated by the National Office of Security Enforcement. There is a particular unit that has a "hard-on" for me...You will get rid of them."
- ―Ray Bulgarin
In this mission, Luis Fernando Lopez must silence some crooked investigators of Marki Ashvilli's who have got some evidence against Ray Bulgarin and Timur, that could send them to jail. The paid-off group of NOOSE, FIB, and Liberty City Police Department officers plan on raiding Bulgarin's car and planting evidence to use against him. Bulgarin wants to take the initiative and kill all of Ashvilli's private agents before they can get to him.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the underground carpark off Topaz St.
- Park in the empty space next to the pillar
- Put the bomb on the front of the car
- Crouch and hide behind the car and wait for the targets to arrive
- Detonate the sticky bomb when ready
- Take out the corrupt NOOSE
- Get out of the carpark
- Lose the corrupt NOOSE
- Take Bulgarin and Timur back to Bulgarin's house
Complete the mission in 6:30
Take less than 50% damage
Kill 20 enemies via headshots
Have 70% Accuracy
Destroy 5 vehicles
Properly Hide the bomb
Slaughter NOOSE, and FIB agents with the bomb after they gathered around the car.
Drive to the designated underground parking garage and place a sticky bomb on Ray's car. Try to get the bomb on the front grill of the Landstalker, to attain the Bomb Hidden requirement for the 100%. To take out more NOOSE officers, place sticky bombs on the neighboring cars (but not too close to where Bulgarin is crouching).
Soon after the player takes his place in front of Ray, the NOOSE show up. Detonate the bomb when the first officer gets close to Ray's car. Sadly, more waves of NOOSE officers come in at the sound of the explosion. Body Armor is a must with these heavily armed officers, and the M249 or the Assault SMG are good weapons to have for head shots.
If the battle gets too overwhelming, and the character is getting low on health, there are Sprunk and ECola machines near the back of the garage that can be used to replenish health. Also, getting on the Enforcers that the agents drove in will replenish 20% of armor to the player.
Once the officers are dead, get out of there and lose some corrupt NOOSE men in three vehicles: two of them FIB Buffalos and the other an Enforcer. It is recommended to lose them on the way to Dukes in order to save time to obtain the 100%. After losing or killing the pursuers, the player must drop off Bulgarin and Timur at their house in Meadows Park.
- Before placing the sticky bomb next to the Landstalker, put two at either side of the arrow road marking behind it. Detonate them as soon as the NOOSE van and Buffalo are behind the Landstalker. This means you will not have to fight the first batch.
- By parking the Landstalker front first (the front end facing the left side of the garage), the player is able to place a sticky bomb inside the car.
- In order to achieve the "bomb hidden" objective, you must detonate the bomb only AFTER Bulgarin tells you to do so and a message with instruction appears in the corner of the screen.
- Sometimes the NOOSE officers or FIB agents will drop a body armor, so keep an eye for it on the floor if you are low on health.
- Bulgarin and Timur have massive amounts of hitpoints in this mission, they can withstand about two full clips from pistol of headshots - however they will sometimes catch fire in the underground carpark and die, thus failing the mission.
- You are not forced to fight the backup corrupt NOOSE once you leave the car park. You can get a car and drive out without having yourself die or either Bulgarin or Timur.
- If Luis enters a car with an alarm set, the alarm will go off and alert the NOOSE targets, which will fail the mission.
- It is possible to place the sticky bomb in the front or back of the Landstalker, depending on how it is parked, however it must be a hidden spot (front or back).
- The sticky bomb that was put next to the Landstalker was made to not make a beeping noise.
- If the player does not park the car straight, Bulgarin will tell Luis to straighten it.
- A rare red Oracle will spawn and can be kept, but commonly disappears when parked at a safehouse, when replaying the mission.
- If you look at Timur at all times when taking cover on the side of the Oracle, he will have the Pistol .44. When you detonate the sticky bombs, he will pull out a Carbine Rifle and begin attacking.