Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster is a law firm located in Algonquin, Liberty City. The partners are Tom Goldberg, Patrick Ligner and Dick Shyster. This is where Goldberg is killed by Niko Bellic under orders from Francis McReary in the mission Final Interview. Kiki Jenkins, one of Niko's internet girlfriends, and Dave Grossman, a friend of Billy Grey works for the company.
After Goldberg's death, Shyster says he'll be taking over a lot of Goldberg's cases.
- Tom Goldberg
- Patrick Ligner
- Dick Shyster
- Karen (GTA IV)
- Kiki Jenkins
- Dave Grossman
- Oleg Minkov (possibly)
- In the mission Wrong is Right, when you check Oleg Minkov's e-mails, one of them is from email@example.com, suggesting that the GLS is involved with the United Liberty Paper Company. Interestingly, the sender's name is not Patrick Ligner, but another name. This may suggest he uses a fake name, another person involved had access to Ligner's account, or maybe it was Ligner's beta name.
- When the player enters the building and follows the assistant, only Tom Goldberg has an office on that floor.
- Strangely, even after Goldberg is killed, the website still shows his name and photo and doesn't mention his death.
- Only in the mission Final Interview, you can go through the doors which lead to Tom Goldbergs office.
- In Multiplayer mode, when the player has access to the office on the top floor, on the computer screen, there is a document/email entitled "Resume of Niko Bellic".
- The office rooms cannot be seen from the exterior of the building, although the player can break the windows from inside after killing Tom Goldberg. This because there are two windows: one that can be broken and seen through it, and the other which is part of exterior's texture. Such, it might be hard for the player to determine where he felt from.
- Sometime after the start of the mission and until Niko Bellic arrives for the interview, the main building's doors are locked.
- In regular GTAIV Multiplayer, the front door is locked, and the only way in is through the two back doors. In TLaD and TBoGT Multiplayer, both the front door and back doors are unlocked.