Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
ClimateThe area has an arid or desert climate, with hot temperatures during most of the year. Weather tends to be very sunny at times, and visual heatwaves are shown occasionally. Sandstorms occur often, while rain and thunderstorms rarely occur, but when they do, the weather becomes rough and extreme.
It could also be based on the higher Mojave Desert areas in San Bernardino County and Los Angeles County since it has a high concentration of Joshua Trees.
Places of Interest
- Lester's Safehouse
- Rebel Radio Building
- Sandy Shores Airfield
- Senora National Park
- Thomson Scrapyard
- Flywheels Garage
- Harmony Fleeca
- Los Santos Customs
- Scoops Liquor Barn
- You Tool
- Yucca Motel
Roads and Streets
- Algonquin Boulevard
- Baytree Canyon Road
- Cat Claw Avenue
- Cholla Road
- Mount Haan Road
- Nowhere Road
- Route 68
- Senora Freeway
- Smoke Tree Road
- The name "Grand Señora" means "Big Lady" in Spanish, referring to the dimension of the desert.
- Despite of the name, the desert area is not that large, only being some arid lands around Sandy Shores.
- When any of the three main characters attains a wanted level in the area, the dispatcher on the in-game Police Scanner pronounces the deserts name as if it were spelled "Grande Senora Desert."
- Trevor's Trailer is relatively close, as it is located in Sandy Shores.
- In the beta version of Grand Theft Auto V, the Grand Senora Desert was much bigger.
- There are signs on hiking paths with the name of the desert incorrectly spelt, "SENOEA DESERT". This was likely a typo as "R" is next to "E" on a keyboard.
- There is an oil field at the western end of the desert that resembles Octane Springs in Bone County.