- "It is impossible to overestimate the importance of etiquette in this line of work. To my eternal shame, a man once did me a favor and I have never had the opportunity to repay his kindness. The man's weakness is motor cars and he has requested that we acquire certain models for his collection."
- ― Kenji Kasen
Grand Theft Auto is a mission in Grand Theft Auto III, given by Yakuza co-leader Kenji Kasen to protagonist Claude from the Yakuza-owned Kenji's Casino in the Torrington district of Staunton Island, Liberty City
Claude drops by Kenji's Casino looking for more work. Apparently, Kenji owes a debt to a man who once did a favor for him, and who has a great likeness for sports cars. Kenji then tasks Claude to collect three cars in Staunton and take them to a garage near the multistory car park and the Pay 'n' Spray in Newport. In addition, the cars must be delivered in perfect or near-perfect condition, or the player will be directed to the nearest Pay 'n' Spray to repair the car.
Upon delivering all three cars, the player completes the mission.
- Vehicle type and locations
- Stinger (in the courtyard parking lot behind (south) of the Liberty Tree office building in Bedford Point)
- Cheetah (in the eastern parking lot of the Carson General Hospital in Rockford)
- Infernus (in the parking lot to the south of the Liberty City Memorial Stadium in Aspatria)
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Remember the cars have to be in mint condition to be accepted by the garage
- Get out of the vehicle and walk outside
- The name of the mission is an obvious reference to the series itself.
- The cars all have a unique cherry red paint job.
- This mission is similar to The Wheelman in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, where Huang steals the same number of cars.
- In the beta version, you were meant to also deliver a Banshee and Landstalker. This is evidenced by code.