- This article is for the numbered "U.S. Route". For the Interstate, see Interstate 1.
|Rural Route 1|
Part of the San Andreas Highway System
|South end:||Del Perroin|
|Major junctions||Pacific Bluffs in |
in Tongva Hills
|Other names:||Great Ocean Highway|
Route 1, also known as the Great Ocean Highway (GOH) or the Western Highway, is a rural numbered highway in San Andreas. Route 1 travels along the western and northern coastlines of San Andreas. The route covers the entire Great Ocean Highway, from its southern terminus in Del Perro to Dignity Village. It then becomes the Senora Freeway as it travels through Braddock Pass, before becoming Route 13 in Grapeseed. It is one of the longest roads in San Andreas as it encircles half of the state.
From the south, Route 1 begins in the tunnel at the western end of the Interstate 2. Once leaving the tunnel, the six lane Del Perro Freeway travels northwest along the edge of Del Perro Beach. Even as a freeway, beachfront property still lines the side of the road. The Del Perro Freeway ends near Pacific Bluffs (and a possible Route 18 west end) and begins to narrow down until the south end of Ineseno Road, where it turns north and becomes a divided two lane highway. It then runs through Chumash and along the west edge of the Tongva Hills where it eventually meets the western terminus of Route 68.
It then crosses the Lago Zancudo bridge, and passes under Fort Zancudo through a tunnel, emerging into North Chumash. Near Raton Canyon, it creates an S-curve before driving over another bridge and traveling in a northeastern direction. It passes along the western edge of the Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness preserve, and into the town of Paleto Bay.
As it leaves the city, it turns east and travels along Procopio Beach, where it passes the Dignity Village and becomes the Senora Freeway. As a four-lane freeway, it turns south along Braddock Pass. Southbound traffic flows through the Braddock Tunnel, as it makes its way into Grapeseed. The freeway becomes Route 13 a few hundred feet from the intersection of Union Road.
- GTA V
- GTA Online
- GTA Online Heists
Neighborhoods and Locations
All locations are based on map on the GTA V Manual app.
|Los Santos||Del Perro||
||Del Perro Freeway continues-|
||North Rockford Drive (s/b)|
||Vespucci Beach (s/b)|
||West Eclipse Boulevard|
|End Del Perro Freeway; Begin Great Ocean Highway|
||Ineseno Road south end|
||Ineseno Road north end|
||Barbareno Road south end|
||Banham Canyon Drive|
||Barbareno Road north end|
||Zancudo River bridge|
||Fort Zancudo tunnel|
||Cassidy Creek bridge|
||Procopio Promenade - south end|
||Procopio Promenade - north end|
|End Grand Ocean Highway; Begin Senora Freeway|
||Procopio Truck Stop 24/7 (s/b)|
||Braddock Tunnel (n/b)|
||Senora Freeway continues-|
- Route 1 is based on the real life California State Route 1, a major highway that runs along that state's west coast.
- Great Ocean Highway (GOH) could be a nod to California State Route 1's other name, Pacific Coast Highway (PCH).
- A sign southbound near Del Perro Beach labels Del Perro portion of the road not only as the Del Perro Freeway, but as Route 23.
- Timm's car is broken down on this highway in Chumash.
- Taliana Martinez's random event can be found in this route, close to the Mount Chiliad and Braddock Pass.
- Some signs state that Route 1 is actually Interstate 1.
- The real U.S. Route 1 exists on the east coast running from Key West Florida to Fort Kent, Maine, but Rockstar most likely based their Route 1 on the California State Route 1 which follows the whole coast of California, which the State of San Andreas is based on.