- "The true "King of Bling". This ultra long and lowered chromed behemoth is capable of blistering acceleration thanks to its drag-inspired swingarm and race prepped engine turning out in the region of 250bhp.
Form over function however means that you might struggle to bring it back down again - the single front 330mm brake disc ain t gonna clamp this bitch easy. At least the crowds who gather to see the wreckage will enjoy the un-interrupted view of the chromed front wheel! Yeah!"
- ―Uptown Riders website description.
The Hakuchou Custom is a modified version of the Hakuchou featuring a custom paintwork resembling stitched skin. Like its stock counterpart, it is based on a Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa. Aesthetics modifications include shaved mirrors, custom chrome wheels and frame, and a stretched swingarm.
Current Design Gallery
The Lost and Damned
According the Uptown Riders' website, it is exclusively tuned for drag races with modifications including a prepped up 1300cc engine producing around 250bhp, a lowered ride and a lighter front 330mm brake disc. The exhaust also appears to be unrestricted. It is capable of reaching a high top speed. Be aware that this power makes it very sensitive to hard throttle, and prone to wheelspin.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / km/h)
(AWD / FWD / RWD)
(Number + Type)
(Kg / lb)
Top Speed (Handling.dat)
250bhp 1300cc (1.3L) (Website)
The Hakuchou Custom is hard to find, as it doesn't appear commonly on the streets.
- It can be stolen from DeSean after Malc's first random encounter. DeSean is seen driving off on the bike after the mission is complete — if the player quickly catches up to him with a car or bike, the player can kill or dismount DeSean and take the bike. This will not affect the storyline — as the mission is complete, DeSean will be considered a pedestrian.
- The Hakuchou Custom may spawn in races if the player is riding a Hakuchou.
- The easiest way to obtain it is after the mission Heavy Toll. It will be parked in front of Pretty Boy's garage after the mission.
- Can be spawned by dialing (245)-555-0199 on the phone.
- The Hakuchou Custom is named the Hakuchou Drag on the Uptown Rider's website.
- The default radio stations for the Hakuchou Custom are Electro-Choc or Radio Broker.
- As with most vehicles with textures, when the Hakuchou Custom is taken to the Pay 'n' Spray and repaired, white fumes come from the spray shop.