The Hakuchou Custom is a modified version of the Hakuchou featuring a custom paintwork resembling stitched skin. Like its stock counterpart, it is based on a Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa. Aesthetics modifications include shaved mirrors, custom chrome wheels and frame, and a stretched swingarm.
According the the Uptown Riders' website, it is exclusively tuned for drag races with modifications including a prepped up 1300cc engine producing around 250bhp, a lowered ride and a lighter frond 330mm brake disc. The exhaust also appears to be unrestricted. It is capable of reaching a tope speed of 204 mph (328 kmh). This makes it the second fastest motorcycle in the game in both acceleration and top speed. Be aware that this power make it very sensible to hard throttle, and prone to wheelspin.
- The Hakuchou Custom is hard to find, as it doesn't appear commonly on the streets. It can be stolen from DeSean after Malc's first random encounter. DeSean is seen driving off on the bike after the mission is complete — if the player quickly catches up to him with a car or bike, the player can kill or dismount DeSean and take the bike. This will not affect the storyline — as the mission is complete, DeSean will be considered a pedestrian.
- The Hakuchou Custom may spawn in races if the player is riding a Hakuchou.
- The easiest way to obtain it is after Elizabeta's second mission It will be parked in front of Pretty Boy's garage after the mission.
- Can be spawned by dialing (245)-555-0199 on the phone.
- The Hakuchou Custom is named the Hakuchou Drag in the Uptown Rider's website.
- It plays the two radio stations Electro-Choc and Radio Broker by default when entered.
- At accelerating at (2.3s 0-100 km/h), the Hakuchou Custom is the fastest motorbike in the GTA series. 
- The Hakuchou Custom that is found after Elizabeta Torres' second mission disappears if the player has taken it, parked it in the safehouse parking space, saved the game, and loaded the game.
- ↑ http://www.gta4.net/lost-and-damned/vehicles/?Type=1&Unit=imperial&Sort=Accel&Mass=on&Speed=on&Accel=on&Drive=on&Braking=on